Marstar where is my m305 hand guard huh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Take a good look at the finish on the receiver to see if a shop class student went over it with a belt grinder to help shape it up. That was a tasty feature on the one I got. Norinco Tacti-grind.

Take a good look at the finish on the receiver to see if a shop class student went over it with a belt grinder to help shape it up. That was a tasty feature on the one I got. Norinco Tacti-grind.

Everything is fine except the bolt stop failed after first time shooting...

Before this hating on Marstar goes super nova I would like to tell all about my experience with a M305 I purchased from Marstar. I had bought a Nork M305 fired all of about 80 rounds through it then it went into the locker for a good long time. Eventually I dragged it out and went back to shooting it, one of the club members (Military wpns tech) had his headspace gauges and checked the gun tell me it was out of headspace. I took it to Jason at Gunco and he confirmed it was incorrect. Knowing the gun was out of warranty I called Marstar to see what they could do. I informed John I had bought the rifle about five years prior and knew it was WAY out of warranty and told him the serial number, a day or so later he informed me they had not sold me the gun. I was adamant I had bought the gun from them so they rechecked and sure enough it was SEVEN years prior I had bought it !! John had me send the rifle to them, they checked it and made a full refund, on a rifle bought SEVEN freaking years prior !!
It blew my mind that Marstar stood behind their product and service to the degree they did, John/Marstar would have been WELL within their rights to blow me off but they certainly went the distance for me and for that I respect them.

About a month ago, I placed an order on norinco 22'' m305. I received the package the week afte. When I took the rifle out of that greasy plastic bag, I found out that the hand guard was missing...... f:P:call them on the same day the guy said" It is impossible......" I was like okay... I sent you a picture......I sent a email with a pic to marstar, and they said they will put one in the mail asap. OK It has been three weeks and I am still waiting for my hand guard. Last week before I went to the sates for vacation, I sent an email to ask about my missing hand guard, no response since then. So Marstar where is my hand guard huh:confused:

Here is my Order # 41708
Added Mon 04 Jan 2016 - 9:01 AM EST - Staff Comment
Order status changed from 'New' to 'Processing'.

Markzdb

I will send your hand-guard out today

sorry for the confusion

next time just give us a call, we could have resolved this a lot quicker

About a month ago, I placed an order on norinco 22'' m305. I received the package the week afte. When I took the rifle out of that greasy plastic bag, I found out that the hand guard was missing...... f:P:call them on the same day the guy said" It is impossible......" I was like okay... I sent you a picture......I sent a email with a pic to marstar, and they said they will put one in the mail asap. OK It has been three weeks and I am still waiting for my hand guard. Last week before I went to the sates for vacation, I sent an email to ask about my missing hand guard, no response since then. So Marstar where is my hand guard huh:confused:

Here is my Order # 41708
Added Mon 04 Jan 2016 - 9:01 AM EST - Staff Comment
Order status changed from 'New' to 'Processing'.
http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/1024x768q90/922/n6###f.jpg

Did you bother to call us, its toll free, rather you chose to go to a public forum, I'm certain all the experts here will chime in to ##### all about the losy service at Marstar.
John

doesn't surprise me....few years back I placed an order with them......called to inquire..they were quite rude on the phone .....

Never been back since....

Here we go, another unqualified, unsubstantiated, statement.... How about it your order number etc ??

John

ill chime in

JOHNONE

I WILL NEVER DO BUISNESS WITH YOU EVER

I HAVE NEVER BOUGHT ANYTHING FROM YOU BEFORE AND I NEVER WILL

YOUR CHILDISH COMMENTS ARE ANNOYING TO READ AND YOU SOUND LIKE AN IDIOT

GOOD DAY SIR
Wow, lighten up dude, I don,t think John is the one coming off as the Idiot in this thread.

We took the handguard off your rifle to give it to another customer that was missing theirs.
Our return policy is only valid for two weeks. You missed the cut-off.

:rolleyes:

Ladies and gentlemen, the dumb statement of the week goes to ....
John

DID it come from us ? Did you request it be changed if it did ? Or did you keep it for #####ing rights ?
John

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom