ALPHARMS 15SA Shotgun SPECIAL $555.00 UPDATED Page 35!

are these a polymer or aluminum? Also what is the shipping costs to Ontario for these? Like others have asked are there two round mags available? Or can the stock mags be blocked? Last question what is the current eta on new orders?

are these a polymer or aluminum? Also what is the shipping costs to Ontario for these? Like others have asked are there two round mags available? Or can the stock mags be blocked? Last question what is the current eta on new orders?

Polymer lower with aluminum upper. Shipping cost $35.00. I do not have two rd mags ordered at this time, if available and the demand is there we will order them. I see no reason why the 5 rd mag could not be blocked, that should be a simple DIY job. Currently first batch should be ready to be shipped to us from Turkey at the end of this week.

I can't wait. Looks like a few nice shooting weekends coming up with extra time off.

Someone said they will post the copy of the FRT. Has that already gone by and I missed it?

Going to be having any deals on mags? 3 for $100 sounds better. What can I say, I'm cheap and the price of extra mags always seems to be the deterrent for buying guns like this. Haha

Just go with the flow

Are they easy to take down? You should do a video on that

Argh! Taunting might be working... Chuckle, I have not committed yet, I would LOVE to see one, wish I lived in Virden MB so I could pop in to Wolverine!

And, I second the need for a video of field stripping/cleaning... Grumpy? Please?...

Cheers
Jay

Magazines: We have a large quantity of factory 5 rd mags ordered that should be with our first shipment, at the price I had to pay your price of $45 per mag is the best price we can do. If I can negotiate a better price I will see if we can do a bulk price in the future. I will also look into 2 rd mags and pinned larger mags when I am at the IWA Show in three weeks. I will report back after IWA.

Larger capacity mags that fit a pump action! This opens up a can of worms I will not comment on at this time as first I need to research them. I am not familiar with these mags, how they are marked, packaged and advertised could all effect their legality.

Video: Grumpy and I will make up a take down and cleaning video after the shipment is here so we can use exactly the same guns we will be supplying and show the folding retractable stock.

Back
Top Bottom