Customer review of Tenda.

I have had issues with vendors in the past, whether it's bad comms, or slow shipping....in my opinion 48hrs is max from time order paid..until shipped out the door.

If they cannot meet this criteria in todays online world, then IMHO, they already have too much business..and don't need any more.....and I simply shop elsewhere after that.

There was one CGN vendor I bought lots from, but they would only ship all orders on one certain day a week...so if you ordered the day after that day...you waited a whole week until it got out the door. I haven't spent a dime with them in years.

I also had one AWESOME CGN vendor that I ordered over the phone...and called back 20 mins later to add something to the order...and was told I just missed it..as It had already gone out the door to the post office...20 MINUTES....wow

My Brownell's orders generally take 10 days from time ordered, clearing customs and arrival at my door.....and that's from the states. So if a package from a Canadian vendor takes longer than that...I make a mental note.....and order elsewhere in the future.....

just my opinion :)

Made an order of all "in stock" items on April 12th. they say 1-2 business days they ship. well its end of day April 18 and no communication from Tenda. Sent email earlier today and no response. Too bad was looking for a good place in Ontario. Will update if they respond to my emails.

**UPDATE**

Called them this morning. Was told that one of the item was out of stock and they expect to get more in about 2 weeks. Would have been nice if they had notified me as their site said in-stock. They have no problem taking my money right away though

Last edited:
OK, received notification last night (Monday), and as of this morning (Tuesday), exactly one week after ordering and paying, the shipment is with Canpar and according to the tracking, starting on its way. I did make some noise via e-mail on Sunday evening which may or may not have had anything to do with the results.

. . . and a quick update. Knock on door. It is Canpar. I received my order this morning three days after being notified. Superb packaging! Some targets inside as well. I am very pleased. The only thing I would have appreciated is a one line e-mail letting me know my order was being fulfilled in the 'dead space' interval. Actually, other than that I couldn't be happier. Great price, super packaging, fast shipping. As Arnie would say "I'll be back".

Well I just received my Tenda order today... 23 days after completing the order. it took a full 2 weeks for the order to be filled and receive a tracking number. Happy that its finally here, was well packaged but unfortunately part of the order was wrong, they did check with me(rather i called them) and I okayed them to replace it with something slightly different. Overall not that impressed with the 23 day wait. but can't complain about the quality of the packaging

I've made 2 purchases at Tenda so far and they are my go to store for ammunition and supplies. I bought 100 rounds of Federal Gold Medal 338 Lapua Magnum rounds and some cases of 9mm and cases of 308. They have really good prices and shipping time do not disappoint too.

Placed an order on May 5 2018 ; as of today May 12 it still shows as ``processing`` on their website and has NOT been shipped. This will probably my first and last order with this outfit......

Ordered on the 18th... Shipped out on the 24th... Delivered on the 1st. Package arrived packed properly, and no issues with the order! No issues with Tenda, keep up the great work guys!

The trick is to call and ask about where your order is. The orders I placed I did exactly that and they magically shipped the day I called. Everything arrived perfectly. Good prices too.

Overall my experience was alright..... wait time for the transfer was Ontario outrageous.... but all good ...finally was shipped arrived well packaged... until I opened it.... first time I have received a pistol in a bag of grease.... I will probably never open it.... good times

Overall my experience was alright..... wait time for the transfer was Ontario outrageous.... but all good ...finally was shipped arrived well packaged... until I opened it.... first time I have received a pistol in a bag of grease.... I will probably never open it.... good times

Was it a Norinco? I've seen reviews of folks on Youtube who mentioned that their pistols come like that, so I think it's a Norinco shipping thing.

I have a few Norcs and none of the others came packed in cosmoline... lots of other choices out there.... I am not even angry about it.... serves me right

I bought a gun/holster/mag pouch combo and was given the wrong holster. They replied to my first email then ignored me. I am not in a rush to deal with them again.

I'll second the positive comments on Tenda. Been awhile since I placed an order with them, but I still clearly remember being very pleased with the entire process.

i was also in on the last sale. i put my order in and 12 days later received an email stating my order is complete and got a tracking number. on the 13th day i received an email saying i am receiving a partial refund for one of my 5 items with no explanation . i guess ill see what happens when it gets here but the lack of communication hasn't impressed me. if a product is unavailable for whatever reason i would expect the order to be put on hold and the buyer to be asked if they would like to cancel or alter their order.

i was also in on the last sale. i put my order in and 12 days later received an email stating my order is complete and got a tracking number. on the 13th day i received an email saying i am receiving a partial refund for one of my 5 items with no explanation . i guess ill see what happens when it gets here but the lack of communication hasn't impressed me. if a product is unavailable for whatever reason i would expect the order to be put on hold and the buyer to be asked if they would like to cancel or alter their order.

Well I sure hope they don’t take 12 days to ship my order that I placed a couple days ago, I won’t be too impressed as the new gun I ordered it for shipped the next day and I don’t have any other ammo for it, and I would like to have it to break in the barrel and sight it in.

When I did order not sure if there was a glitch or they updated stock right after but I wanted 10 boxes of a cheaper brand and 10 of match in what I was getting, could only add 5 of the match so figured was out of stock, so I went to another site that had it but more money and ordered the other 5. Later that day was looking again while a buddy was over showing him where I ordered from and it showed I could order more like it was in stock again, so not sure if bad timing or a glitch, I guess the bright side the other vendor did ship the next day.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom