Customer review of Tenda.

Dealt with them on numerous occasions... Always happy with the service and price.
They seem like good guys and i like supporting local small businesses.

My only experience with this people was positive.
Ammo and long awaited 7.62x25 mags. Reasonable delivery time, fair shipping charges.
Won't hesitate to deal with them again.

Ordered from Tenda several times and have only had good experiences. The one time they sent me a split shipment was my fault as something on their website was out of stock and I missed a phonecall from them. Will never hesitate to buy from them in the future.

First time I've ever ordered ammo online and your shipper has lost my ammo,, not Tendas fault, but I'm interested to see how this is resolved since I've never had to deal with this before. How often does Canpar/Loomis " lose" your orders?????

First time I've ever ordered ammo online and your shipper has lost my ammo,, not Tendas fault, but I'm interested to see how this is resolved since I've never had to deal with this before. How often does Canpar/Loomis " lose" your orders?????

Canpar is the absolute worst courier and has an abysmal track record. I just went through Hell trying to get my package from them. Spent well over $100 in gas and hours on the phone. I bought the pistol on sale, but in the end, it was hardly worth the effort; so much wasted energy.

Of course I'm not bashing Tenda, they're a great retailer, and they're not responsible for Canpar. Just make sure to specify a different courier, if possible. Save yourself the headache.

I had that happen with UPS once. Lost a case of 12 gauge target loads. I called UPS and they turned up a few days later. I also called the vendor and they told me if UPS didn't locate them, they would ship replacements.

I have purchased from them on numerous occasions, both online and in store. I have had zero issues with them so far. Their prices on guns or ammo are hard to beat. Yesterday I got a CZ Phantom for $577 plus tax. Where else can you find a price like that online? Most gun stores sell it from $679 to $799.

I've made two orders with Tenda, both were good experiences. If I had to make a criticism it would not be with them per se but with their choice of delivery. They use Canpar and I can't stand them. I didn't see an option to choose another courier but it won't keep me from ordering from them in the future.

Bought 2 VZ58s from them, their shipping was fast and they have very nice prices. The free bonus things your promised after purchase were never delivered though.

Back
Top Bottom