Customer review of Tenda.

Today i was contacted by Tenda to let me know that my Chiappa Rhino 357. Nebula Special edition was canceled do to the police not allowing the transfer of that brand or model
I was totally bummed out as I ordered it on August 20th and everything was good to go and payment was excepted plus I bypassed many last chance firearms at that time as this was the one I spent my money on and it wasn't cheap.
They offered to return my money and since I had know choices I excepted.
Has anyone else's order been canceled due to these circumstances???? By Tenda
Probably was my last chance to own one these bad boys (Sucks)
No problem with other orders so far Wtf has the ban started??

Today i was contacted by Tenda to let me know that my Chiappa Rhino 357. Nebula Special edition was canceled do to the police not allowing the transfer of that brand or model
I was totally bummed out as I ordered it on August 20th and everything was good to go and payment was excepted plus I bypassed many last chance firearms at that time as this was the one I spent my money on and it wasn't cheap.
They offered to return my money and since I had know choices I excepted.
Has anyone else's order been canceled due to these circumstances???? By Tenda
Probably was my last chance to own one these bad boys (Sucks)
No problem with other orders so far Wtf has the ban started??

Is that the one that looks like it was made with unicorn farts?

If so, I think maybe it was the good taste police that stopped the sale.

Lol yes it is.
But it's an odd stop of transfer when glocks and all other's are getting a pass

Don't take this wrong... I would suspect tenda either didn't get it, or sold it to someone out from under you, as yes, transfers are still being done (I just got notification that one of mine is confirmed)

...not accusing tenda, but I've had something similar happen with them, and they made an excuse that didn't make sense at the time too.

Ty for your reply.
I suspected B.S. from Tenda also as the Tenda representative at customer service told me stacks of Chiappa Nebula were being denied by the police.
But not according to the police registration and I have no problems with my rpal or range.
They sent me my refund this morning and looks like I'm getting screwed.
I've have been a loyal customer of that company a long time so I wrote them back and let them know I still want it so we'll see what they do?

I just received an email form the customer service saying that other transfers are being affected as well and im not the only one so I appreciate the quick response from Tenda.
We'll see what other people's experiences are?

I called Tenda yesterday and the young man on the phone said my ammo delivery is being delayed due to the high number of hand gun transfers they are waiting on. When I said that didn't make any sense, my ammo is in one box and there's no transfer for it, he said I just have to wait for the orders ahead of mine. I'm assuming that he actually doesn't know or care what's going on.

I find prices are good at Tenda but in my 2 orders of experience with them I will say the following:
All shipped to Sask
1st order +\- $200 took a week before even left their shop, once received one $45 item not as described, and damaged, offered me a $10 shop credit, said I didn’t want asked for return label which I received quickly, I shipped out immediately, said they would refund once item was received, 1 week after being in their possession I asked about refund, it was processed shortly after.
2nd order +\- $200 again took a week before it even left their shop and coincidentally after I emailed asking what delay was.
When I emailed asking why the delay, the items were noted as in stock I was ignored.
Unlikely I am going to buy from again, wait 2 weeks for something that should take 3-4 days max to save a couple bucks, I’ll spend a few extra dollars to get better customer service in future.
For the record I ordered from several companies on same day, some had what I wanted, some did, all other orders, Vancouver, Quebec, Calgary, all shipped next day, and were received in 3-4 days.
Poor customer service !!
Support the guys who care about their customers and want to make them happy.

I made an ammo order today. For a new caliber of pistol I bought that I won’t have until next year. Tenda is great. Never a single problem before.

I don't understand why I made a order with tenda on a Tuesday. Paid for the faster shipping so I could get it sooner. But it is now Saturday and my order still has not shipped. This is just a magazine not a restricted or even a non restricted sale. I only ordered from tenda because of the option for faster shipping. I actually paid more for the shipping then the magazine. Pretty sure this will be my last Tenda order.

I don't understand why I made a order with tenda on a Tuesday. Paid for the faster shipping so I could get it sooner. But it is now Saturday and my order still has not shipped. This is just a magazine not a restricted or even a non restricted sale. I only ordered from tenda because of the option for faster shipping. I actually paid more for the shipping then the magazine. Pretty sure this will be my last Tenda order.

What faster shipping option? They only offer UPS ground and Canada Post on their web site.

Sorry for the confusion I paid 29.99 for a magazine then 35 for ups. Because it showed it could be delivered 2 days faster then canada post. What I should have said is I would not of ordered if it showed that the order would only be shipped a week later.

Sorry for the confusion I paid 29.99 for a magazine then 35 for ups. Because it showed it could be delivered 2 days faster then canada post. What I should have said is I would not of ordered if it showed that the order would only be shipped a week later.

Because delivery time =/= processing time. Orders are probably processed on a FIFO basis. Did you even call or email them that you would like it shipped out ASAP if possible?

I just bought a new Mossberg 500 from them and the barrel is already scratched the blurring is gone... they wont do anything but told me to contact Wolverine for mossberg warranty instead, does that make sense?

https://imgur.com/eU2fCmu

Last edited:
I placed my first order online recently. Excellent email follow up, from order placement through shipping and prompt delivery.
I am very satisfied with Tenda pricing, service and delivery.

I just received my shipment from gotenda. Was packaged very well, items were priced amazing and the free shipping on ammo can't be beat. It did take a few days before it was shipped out but other than that i'm a very happy customer, and will definitely not hesitate to order again.

Received my package from Tenda yesterday! They've been wonderful from start to finish and even proactively DM'd me when I mentioned a pricing issue and resolved it realy quickly

Will definitely be a loyal customer!

Back
Top Bottom