Customer review of Tenda.

They answered my email before so didn't see the reason to change but something got their attention :) I just got a call.
They gave me a small store credit and said they would update the description (which is what I wanted). Thanks Tenda

Great news. Love to hear that kind of turn around. This an absolute 'mom and pop', so these delays happen. Husband and wife duo who have a lot to do on the day to day, but it's no surprise that they were quick to fix the problem...rather, an honest mistake. I just hope they don't get too big, forgetting about us regular Joes. Haha

I don't think Steve and his wife will outgrow their customers. They work hard at providing a great service to the firearms community.

Ordered 2,000 rounds of 9mm from Tenda about 3 weeks ago, they arrived in great condition, excellent price, cheap shipping, got there 5 days earlier than I expected. They cleared up one problem with my billing info quickly and effectively.

All in all A+ service, would deal with them again.

I was recently looking for Campro 9mm projectiles and used the dealer locator on Campro's website. I was hugely surprised when one of the dealers (Tenda) was in Richmond Hill about 15mins from where I live. Awesome. I checked out Tenda's website and saw they had 9mm Blazer on special deal (second case half-price) so I went down there and picked some up - 2000 rounds. Should more than cover me for the TDSA course I'm going on in May. Having all that ammo in my stock is going to reduce the pressure on my reloading learning curve!

I was very impressed by the people at Tenda. They were actually 10 minutes late opening the store, making me wait 5 minutes. They gave me a Duck Dynasty ball cap for that. Quite unnecessary but quite welcome.

They told me they've only been in business for 4 months so we need to give them time to get going and get well stocked. They certainly seem to be interested in getting some interesting things in though, I saw a MG34 sitting in the back room.

Wow !what a nice people to deal with .nice little store with a lot of good stuff and great prices and their sales are great too.
Will support the business of enthusiasts and not just cold blooded businessman.
Good luck!

I ordered 1,000 CCI Blazer 9mm a few weeks back, as well as some 7.62x39...fast shipping, great price...I spoke to a woman on the phone...she was very nice, and very helpful...

The folks at Tenda are super nice, very helpful and patient. Its pleasure dealing with them and because im a local i have the added benefit of walking into the store and dealing with them directly. Ive done many transactions with them and all of them have gone flawless!!

Good job keep it up!!'

Bought 3 x boxes of 7.62x39 Barnaul ammo and when I got home, I noticed that two of them were .223 Barnaul. I called them up and they were happy to exchange them the following business day. Great customer service.

Have only bought one item from Tenda. Had some blazer 9mm sent but received .40. Called Tenda and they gave me a return pickup. They sent out the original order which I received sooner than the original order..which I thought came in excellent time. Guy I talked to on the phone said they would put something in the box as a sorry for problem..but I did not receive the something...maybe the some thing was nothing....just kidding and no big issue. I like their prices and growing selection. Also, the special of the day/week..always has me wanting to buy. Keep up the good work will be buying more...as soon as my wallet can be found..think the wife hid it...

I purchased my Ruger RPR 6.5 from them. At the time they were the cheapest. Fantastic communication via email/phone, and super nice in person. Great company to deal with. No BS, straight to the point. The way it should be. I would definitely do business with them in the future.

This store is great and close to my route home/work. Prices seem very good and the environment is very friendly. I have purchased several boxes of ammo in two visits to this store. Everything listed online is in the store, inventory on the sight is not accurate in the store they had way more of the ammo types on the shelf than online. Hopefully they fix this glitch soon it could mean missed online business for persons who may want more ammo than the online store shows available but is actually in inventory. If unsure call them to find out what is avail.

Just bought a consignment gun from them. Same day EMT EMT the payment and same day got call in to transfer. Very great communition and good effort.
Thank you !

Back
Top Bottom