Customer review of Tenda.

I buy my target ammo only from Tenda, these guys usually have what I want and have the lowest prices in Ontario on a consistent basis. They had a free shipping special not too long ago for a customer appreciation event and I got my ammo the next morning. I was just there today (the trip across the city was brutal, carpocalypse), and it's a small shop but good selection of firearms, chest rigs and target ammo. I could of easily spent all day there. Staff is young and super friendly, no arrogance or attitude like a lot of places I've been to.

I am very impressed with Tenda, ordered pistol from them during the thanksgiving sale, was best pricing on particular gun anywhere online. Order went smoothly no issues. Discovered that they did not include spare mag that was ordered, so i emailed them, and they replied to state the mag was on its way that morning. I was very impressed with the speed of their correspondence and communication. These guys are doing it right in the customer service and deals department, i will definitely order from them again.

I was just there early in the afternoon as I wanted to fondle err handle the T97 FTU. I'm debating whether to pick it up.

It was surprisingly a good bullpup to shoulder and trigger is very decent.

I was in there last week for 9mm. Small shop but has a lot of good stuff, couple of nice guys there.. I'd definitely deal with them again.

Hmmmm, ok here I go and against the tide of this thread.

Was referred to them recently for a 9mm they had on sale. Online transaction went fine, received a quick call to make pymt, and processing was expeditious. Great so far. Unfortunately my firearm arrived beat up and in a broken case. The case, no longer usable, was covered in markings, snap broken off, and all the contents including firearm dislodged meaning they have been bouncing around the entire trip. A quick scan of the firearm through the plastic reveals some minor markings and scuff on the firearm itself as well. Sent a cordial email explaining the situation, of course understanding that stuff happens sometimes and especially during the shipping process. I was offered another case to be sent for free. I suggested, if less trouble, how about a partial credit/refund for the damage and I'll take care of finding my own new case locally. She agreed and after some contemplation, offered me a $16.99 credit towards a future purchase only (the value of the case!) A bit surprised and asking if that's the best they could do, also suggesting I may not want to make another future purchase now knowing how this is going (remember the firearm is scuffed as well), I elected to just have them send me a new case instead. She checks a few things then comes back to me changing her mind, stating they don't think they can send me a new case unless I want to pay for the shipping! She proceeds to then ask if I'd like to actually pay the shipping ($20) to get the new case! Cordially I respond that I received a broken case and a damaged firearm why would I agree to paying more for anything at this point!

Tenda does not allow returns for firearms but she did give me that option if I wanted but she also stated it would be some trouble to go through the process. Like I said, the scuffing is minor, mostly visible on the black slide stop but it's the principle of business here that I am more concerned about. I suspect though that shipping it back is a cost I will have to bear so either choice at this point I lose since the credit I'm going to receive will probably go unused based on this experience.

Just thought I'd share. It's a shame as I had higher hopes for my new dealings with this company.

Last edited:
Ordered some ammo recently and received the cases super fast. Great communication along the process. Will be back for more purchases.

Hmmmm, ok here I go and against the tide of this thread.

Was referred to them recently for a 9mm they had on sale. Online transaction went fine, received a quick call to make pymt, and processing was expeditious. Great so far. Unfortunately my firearm arrived beat up and in a broken case. The case, no longer usable, was covered in markings, snap broken off, and all the contents including firearm dislodged meaning they have been bouncing around the entire trip. A quick scan of the firearm through the plastic reveals some minor markings and scuff on the firearm itself as well. Sent a cordial email explaining the situation, of course understanding that stuff happens sometimes and especially during the shipping process. I was offered another case to be sent for free. I suggested, if less trouble, how about a partial credit/refund for the damage and I'll take care of finding my own new case locally. She agreed and after some contemplation, offered me a $16.99 credit towards a future purchase only (the value of the case!) A bit surprised and asking if that's the best they could do, also suggesting I may not want to make another future purchase now knowing how this is going (remember the firearm is scuffed as well), I elected to just have them send me a new case instead. She checks a few things then comes back to me changing her mind, stating they don't think they can send me a new case unless I want to pay for the shipping! She proceeds to then ask if I'd like to actually pay the shipping ($20) to get the new case! Cordially I respond that I received a broken case and a damaged firearm why would I agree to paying more for anything at this point!

Tenda does not allow returns for firearms but she did give me that option if I wanted but she also stated it would be some trouble to go through the process. Like I said, the scuffing is minor, mostly visible on the black slide stop but it's the principle of business here that I am more concerned about. I suspect though that shipping it back is a cost I will have to bear so either choice at this point I lose since the credit I'm going to receive will probably go unused based on this experience.

Just thought I'd share. It's a shame as I had higher hopes for my new dealings with this company.

Thank you for your comments, we will try to do better next time.

Matthew 5:48 "You therefore must be perfect, as your heavenly Father is perfect."

I've only had one purchase from Tenda so far, and wouldn't hesitate for a second to order from them again. Excellent service and they do seem to have very competitive pricing, quite often lowest I can find!

My experiences mirror what most people have said. They respond quickly to queries; are very helpful and polite on the phone. Items come well packaged and they got the items shipped quickly. I am in BC. Didn't have to wait to long for my order. Their prices on ProCam bullets are very competitive and they had some 147 gr. 9mm's that no one else seemed to have when I ordered. I will definitely be ordering from them again. My only hope is that they reduce their free shipping purchase requirements. They seem a bit high compared to other businesses.

They should have a PHONE NUMBER appearing on web site!

The number is on the website - They don't get paid unless you call them with your CC info after the web transaction is completed. :)

I've now purchased 3 loads of ammo and a pistol from them - great service, couldn't be happier with the prices.

I just dropped in earlier today with my son. While it is a smaller, newer shop, I was impressed by the saleslady's friendly attitude and the fact that it's really geared more to sport shooters.

I noticed, like others, their very competitive pricing on ammo. Ended up buying a mag loader and those handgun hangers and rifle rods. Good experience. Will go back again.

I stopped by late summer specifically as they showed stock on the rifle rods for the safe. As an echo of all the others, it is a small shop but that has never mattered to me as the service is excellent. I keep them very much in mind for purchases in GTA.

Back
Top Bottom