Customer review of Tenda.

I have had a couple of purchases there, love there competitive prices and quick shipping...did I mention their prices? I keep trolling their site to see if they get any STI 2011 in for crazy deals too, lol

First-time purchase: NR shotgun ordered & paid for December 3. 1-2 days free shipping advertised. Still no shotgun. Tenda says busy Black Friday. Ok. Get message from Tenda Dec 8th "Shipping Complete". Canpar's website says still not picked up from Tenda. Tenda says they are investigating. Sure didn't take long for the $$$ to get charged to my credit card though.

Cannon

I have dealt with them extensively---absolute pleasure to deal with!! Prices are great, shipping time is excellent, answers e-mails promptly---Canpar is the fly in the ointment!! They will leave anything (including ammunition, guns etc.) on your doorstep, without a signature, i.s.o. a message on the door to leave the package at an alternative address! I lost a package recently because of this and Tenda (Bob) has been absolutely wonderful in assisting me with this problem! I am a customer for life!

Meah

Have purchased in person and ordered. Nice people to deal with, very busy.
Last shipped Nov 15th then was lost? by Can Par and I have had to send Tenda an email every week to push this along...... last email was reply from Tenda asking if I wanted the order replaced or a refund, I chose replacement. One full week later no shipping notification or follow up email. I guess it's time for another email added to the string.
Frankly not impressed with the way this has been handled by CanPar or Tenda
I had planned to order more American Eagle to take advantage of the rebate I held off to see how this would play out. We are going to be one solid month and no resolution.

Yes I'm thinking if I don't have any resolution by tomorrow I'll have to reverse the charges on my credit card and indicate fraudulent charges. I'm getting a whole lot of excuses and no replies or responses. I think the positive posts here are from employees.

Cannon

I've not had any issue with them and have purchased a few times in the past year... and not an employee. it could be as easily suggested that you're a competitor lol.

Lol this is true but to be a competitor all I'd have to do is ship my orders and I'd be ahead of the game.

Last edited:
I had first time purchase go well for black friday deal. I had a nr shotgun and ammo ordered and completed within the 10 day time period Tenda stated. They emailed me a tracking # and Canpar shipped within two days as promised. It sure is tough waiting for a new purchase, I was biting my nails a little but they followed through with emails and I remained patient. It was all worth it when I got to shoot the gun. I'll definitely shop there again. Two weeks over the holiday season doesn't seem unreasonable to me. It's sad that you have to rant about an upstanding business publicly within in such a small time frame.

I had first time purchase go well for black friday deal. I had a nr shotgun and ammo ordered and completed within the 10 day time period Tenda stated. They emailed me a tracking # and Canpar shipped within two days as promised. It sure is tough waiting for a new purchase, I was biting my nails a little but they followed through with emails and I remained patient. It was all worth it when I got to shoot the gun. I'll definitely shop there again. Two weeks over the holiday season doesn't seem unreasonable to me. It's sad that you have to rant about an upstanding business publicly within in such a small time frame.
Not really. If you advertise 1-2 day shipping, then ship it. If it takes 10 days, advertise 10 days. No ranting, just simple business is all. I wouldn't say upstanding. You want an upstanding business, go with Bullseye Sports. They have constant communication and up-front service. I would have gone with them but they didn't have what I was looking for. I thought I'd try Tenda because of all the fanboy posts here. They couldn't deliver it as advertised. Great. It wasn't around the holidays, it was at the beginning of the month. Now, they've told me when they find out where my order is they'll call me. So I'm out a grand with no recourse. What kind of a business says that? "When we find out where your order is we'll call you."

Last edited:
I found out about Tenda last year. I bought my first CZ Shadow from them and haven't looked back since. I have been buying a ton of stuff from them. No regrets they were awesome to deal with. I always check out their deals first. I just hope my wife doesn't see this thread Lol

Jonny, didn't you get a tracking # for your order with canpar? I've been to bullseye in person and they were great too. You got me curious so i went to their site to read up on shipping policy. Under the timeframe section it states that they will ship in-stock items within 1-2 business days with exception to special sales events. Delivery can be expected 2-6 business days after shipment and tracking # are sent. I'm not trying to defend them just state the policy for others to read. The position you're in sounds frustrating but I think you'll be taken care whether you feel that way or not. When I stated holiday season I was of course including Black Friday. Good Luck!

I've had a few orders from Tenda and everything was all good. One order took a month before I got it but there was a backordered item on it so not their fault for that
I normally account for all of November plus December as the "holiday season" when it comes to getting stuff shipped. Those are the two busiest months

Not too impressed yet 2 emails no response. ordered a Smith & Wesson M&P15 SPORT II a month ago shows they have them in stock. called three times last call said to call back in a hour?
nice! :confused:

They seem like best price and have seemed quick to answer the phone but aren't the quickest at paperwork.

Bought restricted Ar 4 weeks ago and finally got my RCMP transfer reference couple days ago. Called RCMP to see if they had all that they need and turns out tenda only sent in transfer request after my last call to them..

Surely they've been slammed with all the Black Friday sales so I'll give them a break. They were quick to answer questions and get things rolling with a lil phone call nudge. Cheapest prices on lots of items also!

I'd shop with them again, just might check in little sooner and see if turn around time can't be cut down a bit.

Back
Top Bottom