Customer review of Tenda.

With all these amazing sales they've had we gotta give them a little break with turn around time!
They are currently draining my credit card!
Too difficult to resist.

When an order is not being processed by CFO it would be great service if Tenda would follow up with the CFO to find out what the delay is.

After 6+ weeks post Black Friday and still no delivery I cancelled my order.

Aside from this purchase my Tenda experiences were good. For this purchase it gets very tiring hearing (when I actually got a response) how the CFO is 2-3 weeks, then 4 weeks delayed (yet I see other people posting that their transfer was approved in days) - but after 6 weeks there is no excuse/reason/justification that appeases my desire for prompt service. After 6 weeks and no email transfer sent to the retailer they should be looking into things without my prompting.

My future restricted orders will go to a vendor that is less busy and has a more focused/responsive customer service process. I'd rather receive my purchase within a reasonable time frame than save a few bucks.

edit: my first restricted order was missing a mag. It was supposed to come with this latest order but that is not happening now. So 2x orders that were not satisfactory.

Last edited:
I ordered some ammunition on-line from them on 22 December. The price was very reasonable and with free shipping and the promise of a rebate from Federal, it was a very good deal. I very quickly received an email saying my order was received and my order would be shipped.
Soon thereafter, I realized that I should have asked for delayed shipping, as I was out of town between Christmas and New Years. I sent them an email to ask for delayed shipping, they said no problem and shipped on 29 December. They even tucked some nice targets into each box.
Flawless service for me.

Tenda rocks. Ordered a pistol/ammo Boxing Day sale. Was approved and shipped out within 3 days. Instead of getting on hear and ranting about waiting for CFO approval maybe you should be pestering the cfo

I would love to order reloading supplies from them, however, they do not offer free shipping on high volume purchases as some other companies do. Too bad, as they do have good prices and a good inventory, however with the shipping costs on powders and bullets, it does not seem smart to order from them.

I would love to order reloading supplies from them, however, they do not offer free shipping on high volume purchases as some other companies do. Too bad, as they do have good prices and a good inventory, however with the shipping costs on powders and bullets, it does not seem smart to order from them.

Free shipping on most things over $300 excluding gun powder etc. You can always email them to check. service@gotenda.com
Myself...very pleased with pricing & customer service.

ordered some items (good prices ) on their boxing week sale on the 28th dec. and got a notification on the 4th that it's going canpar.it's stuck in toronto
according to tracking.it's the holidays so i'm sure they must have (and deserve) some time off hence the slow shipping.
that said,i ordered from tradex a day after my tenda order and it already is in my hot little hands via can. post.
(tradex is about 45 minutes from me and tenda must be several hours drive so that could explain why my other order came quicker.)

p.s. just to add items arrived today.i ordered MRE's and they arrived in good shape but they are almost 2 years old (march 2016 IIRC)
not complaining but it looks like i'll have to eat them sooner than i thought.was hoping they might be newer 'cause i have no idea how they were previously stored.

Last edited:
For those who have made purchases before, how long do orders usually sit at processing...?

It's been a couple of weeks since my first order with no updates.

Anyone buying restricted firearms is in for a wait. Pretty sure it’s just the chief firearms office that is slow. Still waiting on mine for 5 weeks now. This is likely partially due to the holidays. These guys are good though!

I ordered, among other things, a restricted firearm, on the 26th of December. I knew it might be a longer wait than normal with Tenda because of that one item. Package shipped on Jan. 9. I am fine with that. I love these guys. They are the only people that can keep me broke and keep a smile on my face at the same time.

Follow up on my last post ...

Tenda did some good things and I want to acknowldge it.

1) They sent an item missing from a previous order. This is top notch customer service. It was a $50 retail item so props to Tenda for righting that without hassle.
2) Via my phone conversation (when I cancelled) the Tenda rep quickly presented an alternative for service, which I dismissed. I reconsidered and thought that the offer was very reasonable. The offer was honoured 48 hrs later without hassle.
3) My emails were mostly answered and to my satisfaction. Don't count on email. See #2.

Still a bit frustrated ...

1) My first order included a restricted and other items which were non-restricted. One item had a manufacturer discount and I bought this item because of that discount (mail in). As my restricted was held up so was the entire order. The discount item was not sent prior to the end-date on the coupon. I paid a price for ammo I would not have normally (22 LR). It's only $20, but on 2x boxes I liked the price much better with the discount. This issue is not resolvable.
2) It took a long time for the order to be completed. See below.

I have learned a few lessons.

1) For restricted, stay on it yourself if the authority doesn't get back to you within expected time frames. Be prepared to have a way to forward what you need to Tenda.
2) Pick up the phone. Yes, the phone may ring a while and you may need to try at a different time of day. However, once on the phone the folks at Tenda are great problem solvers and very accommodating.
3) Be specific and identify your needs up front. Tenda may be able to accommodate.

At the end of it all, i'll still check and buy from Tenda for deals, and service, regularly.

Last edited:
For those who have made purchases before, how long do orders usually sit at processing...?

It's been a couple of weeks since my first order with no updates.
Just got my order (non restricted and other goodies), it sat as 'processing' for 3-4 business days then shipped out. Good service overall in my case, you might want to give them a call.

Personally not happy with my first experience with Tenda. Purchased a scope over the holidays, opened it up and there was immediately a noticeable flaw with the glass. Emailed them with a detailed description and picture of the flaw, 3 days go by and no response, I call, they tell me to email them again, I email again, they reply 3 days later and tell me they can't see the flaw and pass me onto the manufacturers warranty department. This isn't a warranty issue, it was FLAWED OUT OF THE BOX, take care of your customer and YOU deal with a vendor return, don't pass the buck and responsibility on to your customers. Won't purchase from this company again.

not happy at all.....

3 weeks ago paid for my order (was in stock at that time), never reserved it.... a week ago called to figure out what is going on - got an answer "not in stock, but will have in a day or two".....fine, lets wait......
Called them today again - guess what - "not in stock and no idea when"....that is already 3 weeks after the money were paid for the product...
So, they were selling product that they didn`t have in stock at the time of the purchase.....
Money will be returned, but the time is gone......will prefer to deal with somebody else.....will not be back....

not happy at all.....

3 weeks ago paid for my order (was in stock at that time), never reserved it.... a week ago called to figure out what is going on - got an answer "not in stock, but will have in a day or two".....fine, lets wait......
Called them today again - guess what - "not in stock and no idea when"....that is already 3 weeks after the money were paid for the product...
So, they were selling product that they didn`t have in stock at the time of the purchase.....
Money will be returned, but the time is gone......will prefer to deal with somebody else.....will not be back....

I'm wondering if thats what they did with my order of CCI primers :\
No phone answer, voicemail is full, sent e-mails a week ago with no reply...
My first couple orders went off without a hitch though.

Back
Top Bottom