Customer review of Tenda.

Interested to see how my restricted purchase goes. I will be keeping an eye on the approximate time frame with a phone number handy.

Reading the reviews here seem overall like good service so I'll keep my hopes up that everything goes through smoothly over the next few weeks or however long the transfer takes. It's too cold out to shoot as of late anyways but it should arrive by the time warmer weather shows up!

Ya I feel ya I actually made my first purchase from them 2 days ago had trouble with the check out as well tried 2-3 separate credit cards both with ampal amounts on them it kept getting rejected I actually ended up doing an e_transfer instead

One of the best online shopping experiences I’ve ever had as far as buying firearms. Got my restricted within 7 days of ordering and I’m in BC.

One of the best online shopping experiences I’ve ever had as far as buying firearms. Got my restricted within 7 days of ordering and I’m in BC.

You lucky bastards. Ontario is take 3-4 weeks for approval and get this, if you start transfers staggered with that time period, each one with go through individually and they won't group your transfers.

I'm wondering if thats what they did with my order of CCI primers :\
No phone answer, voicemail is full, sent e-mails a week ago with no reply...
My first couple orders went off without a hitch though.

As an update, just got a shipping confirmation/tracking number today, 19 days from order being placed to shipping.
I suspect now that people have caught on to them and their deals, and people are keeping an eye on their website, they may not be able to keep up with orders? (just speculation on my part)
It would have been nice for better communication, or faster shipping, but I got a good enough deal as long as I get the stuff within a month I'm not all that concerned (would have been nice to know though).

I have placed several orders and received then in a timely matter. I recommended Tenda to friends and they too were please with their service!

Keep up the great service and awesome lines of guns and accessories!

Tenda has been pretty good overall. The only issue is that I purchased a boresighter as part of a larger boxing day order and it's never arrived. I got a note with the original order saying that it was going to be arriving in a follow up delivery and never did. I've contacted Bob a few times, but I really have no idea what's happened with it and haven't gotten much in terms of a response. It's put a bit of a damper on my ordering anything further from them until it's resolved.

Just like the previous writer, I had an item (a riser) in a shipment last year that was paid for but not shipped, just a pencilled note on the packing slip saying out of stock! 2 months later I got a substitute, only after complaining.
Yes, prices and selection may be good but it’s hit or miss when it comes to prompt and complete shipping!
8 days and counting now for a simple, no transfer required, in stock order! Yes, I e-mailed 2 days ago and Bob says they’re backlogged - so?
The order contains a holster for my wife, she says “we should have got it from the others guys”.
Meanwhile the order is still in “Processing”!

Roger

After this posting and sending Tenda another e-mail, I heard back from Bob that the ordered holster “seems to not be in stock”! I’ve requested the full order be cancelled with an immediate refund on the credit card; will now buy the WSM2 holster from”the other guys” ��

Last edited:
These guys are AWESOME! I bought 1000 rounds of S&W .40 and it took a couple days to ship.. so I called and asked it if was on the way.. they told me it was back ordered but would ship out as soon as possible. The next day I got a package with 500 rounds and a I-O-U .. the rest came a few days later. I called and asked why did you not just wait.. the guy said when you called you told us your range day was Thursday so we wanted you to have some ammo before range day.. what an awesome experience and great customer service.. I would have been fine to wait but they won my business forever because of the amazing service.

I just ordered some magazines from them - going to pick them up this weekend since i have never been to there store before - so far a flawless and fast transaction!

I once ordered "Reloadable" HIRTENBERGER 308.
It turned out to be berdan primed.

Tenda promptly changed the description on their website to read: "RELOADABLE (Berdan primed)" and then closed the discussion thread.
Problem solved?

All of my experiences have been good except that one.

To me they are slow AF to ship, but I'm fine with that. I order large amount of reloading components, so I can plan orders long before I run out of anything.

I just wish they would find a way to get rid of the powder surcharge. They have great prices on powders but with the sucharge it gets way too expensive.

Back
Top Bottom