Customer review of Tenda.

Just received my order of 1000 9mm, 1000 primers and a reloading tray. Ordered Saturday, shipped Monday, received Thursday. No complaints here.

Shipping time is an issue they definitely they will have to work on, 2.5 for 22lr ammo?
Phoned them twice as the tracking number didn’t work, both times “ we’re real busy, we’re working on it”.
Unacceptable if you ask me, pretty simple solution, if you don’t have enough manpower, hire more, if the ones you got ain’t cutting the mustard, sack’em (which was the impression I got from both people I talked to).
In spite of the tardiness, I still think Tenda has very good potential, but, is getting rusty, gotta stay sharp!

If you offer the lowest prices for long enough people will start coming to you first to buy things.
Wish other stores would figure that out.
Also if your going to have a sale, make it a good one.
Keep up the good work Tenda.

Ordered a few rounds from them last weekend after scouring for the lowest price. I was hoping they'd get them out the door quicker.. still hasn't shipped.. but I guess it takes a while to stack 5000 rounds of 22lr in a box? Or maybe they're swamped after all this good feedback increasing business?

Their store is too small. They need more space to display their goods! Other than that I have always had good friendly service from them.....

Their store is too small. They need more space to display their goods! Other than that I have always had good friendly service from them.....

I have to agree, the store front is way to small. Whenever I go there always seems to be 5-6 customers there and we are all bumping into each other. I tend to place all my orders online and just pick up there in person. The staff are always great and friendly!

Ordered a few rounds from them last weekend after scouring for the lowest price. I was hoping they'd get them out the door quicker.. still hasn't shipped.. but I guess it takes a while to stack 5000 rounds of 22lr in a box? Or maybe they're swamped after all this good feedback increasing business?

I take it back. I actually didn't place the order until Tuesday and I just got the tracking number.

I have ordered 4 times from Tenda in the last 6 months. Picked one order up and the rest were shipped. Great communication. It is logical that the best prices will increase the customer base and possibly result in slower turnaround shipping orders. I never really had an issue as registration transfer always seem to take 3-4 weeks anyway. By the time the CFO approves the transfer, Tenda is ready to ship! 😉. Good service, good prices and a nice(little) shop!

Back
Top Bottom