Customer review of Tenda.

Hey CGN'rs, I just want to share my first experience as a customer of Tenda Canada.

Of course I heard about them here on CGN and I was searching for a good deal on a shooting Chrony to help with working up hand loads for the coming shooting season. They had the best price that I could find ANYWHERE in Canada (believe me when I say I searched thoroughly) so I used the online store cart. I also added some bullets that were priced below every other dealer I could find.

I completed the check out and the only hiccup was I had to call my card number in. I spoke to a very nice customer service rep and easily completed the transaction. Within an hour I had about 5 emails in my inbox saying that they had looked at the order and every function through to putting the order on a truck. I was also emailed a tracking number for Canpar.
This was all on Wednesday afternoon and much to my surprise I got a knock on the door at 10:00 am Friday. WOW!!! Impressive delivery time!
When I opened the box, my order was in there along with a copy of the invoice and the interac slip. I was also surprised to find some other goodies in the box that were sent gratis. I won't be a spoiler though. You need to order from them yourselves to find out what they send...

Thanks Tenda! Keep up the superior service!

I just placed my first order with them as well. Excellent people to deal with, very friendly and polite. And most importantly, amazing deal on blazer 9mm! Check out their website, you wouldn't believe the deal on an Xcr-M under consignment section.

Returning home from Target in Gromley and thought I would pop in just to see the store (located in Richmond Hill). Bought another case of 9mm just because of the great price. All other items were reasonably priced and service was pleasant. Not much on the shelves but I guess they're just starting out.

Agree with all above reviews. The shelves are a little bare, but that said, they will order in anything you need. Very friendly service and no rush to see your credit card.

They had Varget power on sale for $40.99, reg $44.99. Earlier this week, I was told they had about 50 1lb containers and when I saw one on the shelf, they had 5 left. I picked one up to try for my 223 and 308 reloads.

Also picked up another 22LR CCI mini mags 500rds for $49 - excellent price and service.

They do ship fast and cheap. Great communication up till I received my package.
I put in a fairly big order that included the 20lbs once fired 223 brass. My order was almost half a pound short on the brass and also did include more than 60 crimped military brass, even included more than a dozen 9mm and 40 cal cases. I would be ok with that but it clearly says " Remington stamps, NOT mixed" If you are going to not sort it you should be throwing in extra and not short cutting. Anyway, my Email to Tenda went unanswered and the webpage still hasn't changed what it says.

I put in a fairly big order that included the 20lbs once fired 223 brass. My order was almost half a pound short on the brass and also did include more than 60 crimped military brass, even included more than a dozen 9mm and 40 cal cases. I would be ok with that but it clearly says " Remington stamps, NOT mixed" If you are going to not sort it you should be throwing in extra and not short cutting. Anyway, my Email to Tenda went unanswered and the webpage still hasn't changed what it says.

They are a good dealer, maybe try calling them.

Last edited:

Rather than emailing, phone them directly. Ive always found things get resolved a lot easier over the phone.

Phone is the way to go. They rarely monitor here as well.

They answered my email before so didn't see the reason to change but something got their attention :) I just got a call.
They gave me a small store credit and said they would update the description (which is what I wanted). Thanks Tenda

Back
Top Bottom