Customer review of Tenda.

I personally will not buy anything from Tenda until they close this thread.

I've only seen the sale threads with negative feedback get nuked. ;)

I, personally, have had good and bad experiences. Won't buy any more firearms from them but they do have the best ammo prices 90% of the time.

Just did an order on Friday and it’s being shipped by courier today. Glad they sent by courier,no ammo ,no gun just parts, no”post office”

Order completed and shipped today. Let's see if CanPar comes through. My first order from Tenda as well, looking positive so far.

Made my first trip to their store last week, bought a firearm and some accessories. Good experience, one part that I bought had some damage, and they refunded me no problems. It was likely damaged during shipping or manufacturing so not their fault, they said they will bring in more so I can grab one anther time when they get more stock. The firearm I bought was $50-150 cheaper then any other gun store I looked at, so I couldn't resist. Good experience for me as a first time in store customer, friendly staff....

My first order from Tenda was Saturday and I have already had the CanPar tracking number. Pretty good considering a busy Black Friday and a weekend.

Thanks for the fast processing and shipping.

P.

Update. Dec. 6th.

Got my order today. Pleased with how quickly they got it out.

P.

Last edited:
Just placed first order on Nov/17. As of today Nov/19 system is still telling me "processing".

Continuing to monitor...

Order completed and shipped today. Let's see if CanPar comes through. My first order from Tenda as well, looking positive so far.

Hopefully all went well. I placed an order on Saturday, December 8 for a BCL 102. I received the order confirmation immediately and my CC has been billed, but as of today, December 12, no other correspondence. Not overly concerned yet, but if I have not heard anything by Friday morning, I will be calling.

I ordered a bcl102 on Thursday and haven't heard anything yet either
They are probably swamped with xmass being so close

More than likely. Keep me posted.

Which one did you order? I went FDE to match my tan Derya shotgun. I can't colour coordinate clothes, but I'll do it for firearms.

Placed 2 orders over the weekend, one for a Norc M305 SOCOM. Contacted them to find out if it was a forged or MIM bolt, talked to them on the phone today and they confirmed the ones they have appear to be MIM; let me cancel the order no problem. Good prices, if it takes a few days this time of year to ship I'm not concerned. Seemed friendly and willing to help.

I was just down here to purchase my first handgun. The staff seemed very knowledgeable and helped a lot with explaining between the various models of the firearm I was after. Will definitely be purchasing from them again.

I'm surprised by all the positive comments. I've had horrible experience both times I've ordered from here. Slow shipping, no one ever answers the phone (just tried 3 times over then last 4 hours), no email responses. I've bought a few guns and more than a few cases of ammo online from various retailers across the country and have never had so much trouble.

Back
Top Bottom