Super Sabra Trigger Pack & Lightning Bow Trigger

Watched all the videos and backed off on the set screw. Still, after 4 or 5 rapid fire rounds, triggers stops resetting. Shooting slowly, 20 to 30 seconds between each shot, this does not happen. So... Any ideas what to do now ?

Your in ontario, get your gun to ian at herron arms, and have him look at it.
Best not to mess up a gun that expensive.

Watched all the videos and backed off on the set screw. Still, after 4 or 5 rapid fire rounds, triggers stops resetting. Shooting slowly, 20 to 30 seconds between each shot, this does not happen. So... Any ideas what to do now ?

Geissele Automatics provides excellent, knowledgeable tech support. They tell us to direct customers with tech support questions to give them a call. (610) 272-2060

I bought the trigger pack and lightning bow from you, still haven't installed in my tabor. I have the new x95 on order and I am wondering if this will fit the x95, and if so would the x95 trigger packs fit in the original tabor? both being from Israel? I figure if new one is better than original then ....

If you purchased your Super Sabra in the last 2 years or so you should have a Gen 2 Super Sabra, which fits both Tavor SAR and X95. The difference between Gen 1 and Gen 2 is the addition of a "u shaped" groove on the lower housing to fit the X95 receiver. You can see this in the picture, at the ruler tip.
FullSizeRender.jpg

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 163
If you purchased your Super Sabra in the last 2 years or so you should have a Gen 2 Super Sabra, which fits both Tavor SAR and X95. The difference between Gen 1 and Gen 2 is the addition of a "u shaped" groove on the lower housing to fit the X95 receiver. You can see this in the picture, at the ruler tip.
View attachment 87483

yes its recent, and the I should be able to put the x95 pack in my original first gen Israeli tavor?

Back
Top Bottom