New Product Announcement - affordable 2 way radio

I'm looking but having a hard time finding complete 2-way handsets. Motorola makes some, but they're for work sites with limited range. I'm looking in both 900MHz and 2.4 GHz
Yes, I have never seen HTs with microwave frequencies, sorry

Looks and sounds like the Retevis H-777 which we use at work for intercom purposes. They work OK for cutting through cinder block walls and rack warehouses full of stuff, so they will likely be just as good through rolling hills and foliage. Just be sure you set them up for Narrow bandwidth or the audio will be really really low.

Ordered 2 of these to get my order over $200.. just need them for camping/backpacking and traveling in a group. Hopefully FSR-GMRS channels are pre programmed already on these.

Last edited:
The BAOFENG 888S TWO WAY RADIO is a great performing radio priced at only $19.99 Great choice for all your outdoor needs.

* Frequency: 400-469.995MHz
* 16 channel
* 1500mAh Li-ion battery
* 50 CTCSS/105 CDCSS
* VOX Function
* Voice Prompt
* PC Programming
* Emergency Alarm
* Intelligent Charging
* Battery Save
* Low Voltage Alert
* Time-out Timer
* FlashLight

View attachment 60967

Does this mean you're now a Baofeng distributor? Will you be carrying any of their other products?

Do we have to install the radio frequencies on these ourselves?
Bob

When you get the programming cable, you install the CHIRP software on your PC. You can then either manually enter the frequencies and titles, or you can import them from the spreadsheets on the Radio Reference site. These radios will pick up all the automated weather frequencies, Canadian and US Coast Guard frequencies, GMRS and FRS frequencies ect....

Back
Top Bottom