Page 9 of 77 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171929 ... LastLast

Thread: US M14 Parts Kits

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Odd Shot's Avatar
    I'd be interested, but the price has to be low enough for me to buy one or two

CGN Ultra frequent flyer maple_leaf_eh's Avatar
    Interested for the parts in particular, and the receiver halves as a reminder of the nanny state.
    Jean Charest after coming a distant second to Pierre Poilievre. “You deserve a clean slate and the opportunity to unite the membership. ... Only Liberals benefit from a divided (Conservative Party).” Will the malcontents listen?

750-1000

I would be in for one - 800

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Sorry, but what are you suppose to do with these part kits? What can you build them from? Norinco receiver? Springfield? M! grand?
    Last edited by CanadianBaconPancakes; 08-09-2016 at 11:41 AM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by gaff View Post
    I would take 30 or 40 if there in the $300.-500. range.
    Fixed.
    #Originally Posted by#rustyn*t1#

Are you talking about checkers? Snakes and ladders? Trudeau is not smart enough to play chess.

Thanks for all the comments this is what I can add at this point in time, please remember this is PROVISIONEL only .

Target retail price will be to average a maximum of $999.00, this is Canadian dollars, not US, for a complete kit. This will include everything, a butt sock, assembled barrel group, trigger group and a chopped receiver which will include the rear receiver end etc. No magazine will be included as these would have to be pinned before shipping and would be more trouble than they are worth. As a “Parts Kit” these will not be offered with a full warranty, simply that you will receive what we advertise, we will be posting lots of photos after they arrive. Approx ETA at this time will be 90 days.

A parts kit from the US would cost the same but in US dollars and not include a bolt and barrel. So our kits are providing you with real value for money.

In today’s world with Google and the internet everyone the world over can find out what any product is worth anywhere in the world. Overseas sellers see that M14 bolts alone sell for approx $300 dollars so how do you expect to purchase a parts kit complete for $500, sorry this just will not happen.

It will be a huge job to sort and grade all these kits, this adds to the expense, not sure if this will be possible. If we do sort and grade we will have to charge a premium price on some kits to offset the lower price on others so we can average our return at our “Target price”.

It has been suggested we split up the kits and sell individual parts, I have already considered this but I don’t think I am purchasing them cheap enough to make this a viable option. All kits disassembled and every part would have to be cataloged and entered into our computer system, this all takes time, which is money. If we were to split up, for example a 100 kits, the problem here is I may quickly sell 100 bolts and 20 barrels and a few small items, then I am left with a pile of small parts that may never sell, yet customers could be demanding more bolts. The Individual part prices would have to be high to allow for this, no I don’t think the numbers will work if we try this. We may well find some sub standard rifles amongst the batch so it may be possible to split up a few kits, but I think I would prefer to make them a “special”.

That is all the news for now.

CGN Regular
    I so totally will give anyone at Wolverine a kidney or a piece of my liver if needed! I'm Type A positive if anyone is in need haha

I am in for 1 kit at approximately $999.00 CDN. If it is a TRW build I could dig a bit deeper!
    Last edited by FALover; 08-09-2016 at 12:39 PM.
    when guns are outlawed we become subjects.

Non-compliance, 'cause bad laws are worse than no laws.

Quote Originally Posted by CanadianBaconPancakes View Post
    Sorry, but what are you suppose to do with these part kits? What can you build them from? Norinco receiver? Springfield? M! grand?

Norinco receivers are a excellent start to a proper M1A build. Check out The M14 Complete Assembly Guide by Walt Kuleck & Clint McKee.
    when guns are outlawed we become subjects.

Non-compliance, 'cause bad laws are worse than no laws.