NEA M-LOK AR15 Rail, NEW ITEM!

Hi Ryan, have the 7" or 9" m-lok rails shown up yet? NEA's facebook says you have them.. but there's still nothing on the site. Thanks!

I just got some 7" ones that I have to list but they still haven't sent the 9" rails. I've asked them to stop posting that they have send them because I'm getting a ton of messages asking for them.

Ryan

Hi Ryan, have the 7" or 9" m-lok rails shown up yet? NEA's facebook says you have them.. but there's still nothing on the site. Thanks!

hey all, looking at picking up a 14" rail f/ my DPMS oracle w/ 16.5" barrel.
Anyone know if the rail will go over the gas block that comes with the rifle? I know it's a bit of a long shot but wouldn't mind not having to replace the block if at all possible.

No you will need a low profile gas block or a shorter rail.

That being said you will need to remove the gas block anyways as the barrel nut will need to be changed for the new rail.

thanks. ya, I was expecting to have to remove the block to slide out the nut and existing rail stop, just wanted to be sure whether to pre-order a gas block or not.

finished install tonight...whoever put the damn barrel nut on @ the factory really got it on there.
1btWc7ml.jpg

Any one know what size the hex bolt the secures the hand guard in place are? Seems that one of mine vibrated loose after a match yesterday. Will make sure to put thread locker on when I replace it.

**EDIT: NEA got back to me on the size. It's a 8x32 1/2" long cap head in case anyone else needs to replace it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom