IWI X95 is approved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
IIRC when NFA posted something on their site regarding the 6 semi's that are on the RCMP's radar?

..... and with full Liberal support the RCMP can do what they want.

For an RCMP that's apparently so hellbent on taking our guns away, they've been approving a lot of "scary looking" ones lately.

My tin foil hat has been telling me that they are doing this to financially screw us after we buy them all and they reclassify them with the legislation that they "assume" the TURD will introduce.

Personally I love the Tavor line, know matter the classification. However, there is a large segment of the gun owning population that are drawn to these pricey rifles due to their NR classifications.

I hope my tin foil hat is wrong!

IIRC when NFA posted something on their site regarding the 6 semi's that are on the RCMP's radar?

..... and with full Liberal support the RCMP can do what they want.

Must be part of the new Chinese free trade deal, Norinco wants to sell more of their bullpups so you can't really prohibit one and not the other.... er maybe they can. How can you expect consistency with the RCMP (Really Confused Martinet Posse).

Must be part of the new Chinese free trade deal, Norinco wants to sell more of their bullpups so you can't really prohibit one and not the other.... er maybe they can. How can you expect consistency with the RCMP (Really Confused Martinet Posse).

Learned a new word today...

I keep checking every update to see if these have landed. Sounds like od is going to be high demand!!

Is there any other guns with the sling mounts that close together. Just trying to imagine walking with it. Both in the rear

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom