**Black Friday** Reliable Gun Style! *UPDATE*

reliablegun

Supporting Dealer
Business Member
Rating - 100%
67   0   0
BLACK FRIDAY SALE

THIS WEEKEND

***Not To Be Confused With Our Annual Customer Appreciation Sale Next Weekend(Dec.3rd-4th)***
***With Even DEEPER Discounts!!***

***If you haven't signed up for our newsletters do so NOW! https://www.reliablegun.com/en/newsletter***
***Or risk the chance of missing sale pricing.***

UPDATE: Need optics? Late addition - Leupold VX-1 Riflescopes - 3-9x40mm, 1", Matte, Duplex - $274.99
https://www.reliablegun.com/en/leupold-vx-1-hunting-shooting-riflescopes-3-9x40mm-1-matte-duplex

Full-Ad-1.jpg
Full-Ad-2.jpg
Full-Ad-3.jpg
Full-Ad-4.jpg

*We will price match whenever possible for pricing listed from another Authorized Dealer in Canada. Shipping cost will be added on top of the price matched item when the product needs to be shipped.
Must be identical products and must be in stock.
All sales are FINAL. No refund or exchange. Manufacturer warranty applies.
We reserve the right to the final decision on price matching.

Attachments

• Full Ad.jpg
    Full Ad.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 5,448
  • Full-Ad-1.jpg
    Full-Ad-1.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 5,403
  • Full-Ad-2.jpg
    Full-Ad-2.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 5,403
  • Full-Ad-3.jpg
    Full-Ad-3.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 5,399
  • Full-Ad-4.jpg
    Full-Ad-4.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 5,388
Last edited:
Wicked deal on the 9mm ammo geez! Cheaper than reloads....man just payed off the credit card this morning! It's gonna tap out friday that's fursure

Good job reliable gun! Need 4k worth of ammo and now I know where to buy it all:). Hopefully a lot of ammo available for everyone to enjoy.

Thanks for your support @2nd gen. We have a decent amount of stock on everything offered, however not unlimited quantities. This is why on the case lots of the 9mm and 223 we are limiting it to 1 or 2 cases per customer. We will be launching the sale pricing on the site at 9am PST, at the same time we open in store, to give everyone a fair chance at getting what they want.

Warren

Great price on that Holosun! 18 of them in stock as per your website. No free shipping I guess?

Unfortunately we are unable to offer free shipping. Due to the nature of black friday, and the deep discounts we are offering on our products, we are suspending any shipping discounts effective Friday 9am PST until the sale is over. Shipping costs will be shown when you goto checkout with your items.

I am looking to buy a kimber custom TLE RL/II. Another local dealer is offering this pistol at a 15% discount for black Friday, which will make their price $1104.99.
Any chance you can beat or match this price?
Thanks

I am looking to buy a kimber custom TLE RL/II. Another local dealer is offering this pistol at a 15% discount for black Friday, which will make their price $1104.99.
Any chance you can beat or match this price?
Thanks

PM Sent

Back
Top Bottom