Removal of account

Status
Not open for further replies.
When you join a club in real life and ask to be removed when you are no longer a member, you are removed. When you cancel an account at a business you are removed but at Canadian gun nuts you are forever a member this is because you guys want the accounts regardless to show that x amount of people are in gun culture in Canada and are using to sway opinions and agendas on guns. Aldo thanks to the cgn crowd for once again ignoring reality and the facts of the post

Everything posted on the internet is here FOREVER, Don't get yourself banned as that will keep your account around in pink...or do that might be fun.

Considering 99.9% don't know who you are. Its not like they are going to be like OH yeah that guys was on CGN.

I think after 5 years of being inactive they purge accounts. So even if you leave, nobody really knows who you are, esp with only 6 posts.

You've only made 6 posts. Just go back and edit all yours posts to like the N word or something. You'll get banned all your posts will get deleted. It'll be like you never existed.

Acctually that is wrong. If you quit and organization all that information of you past history is kept most time indefinitely. from Costco to Ebay. From the Bank to the Lions Club.

When you join a club in real life and ask to be removed when you are no longer a member, you are removed. When you cancel an account at a business you are removed but at Canadian gun nuts you are forever a member this is because you guys want the accounts regardless to show that x amount of people are in gun culture in Canada and are using to sway opinions and agendas on guns. Aldo thanks to the cgn crowd for once again ignoring reality and the facts of the post

He said he wouldn't post anymore back on March 1st, 2014:

Yet here he....

thanks for the response sharp's 63, as for redbearded1 and brutus you guys didn't answer my posts and then get defensive for no reason. the point of forums is to share each others views and experiences and keep the conversation going. I offered real world experiences and both of you had no positive response to it. This will be my last post on canadian gun nutz as I can see some people on this site have poor attitudes just like the people i deal with in my day to day life and people i have dealt with on other forums. I don't need to waste anymore tie here.

You ever hear that saying.... "If you think everyone you deal with is an a-hole, there is a very good chance the actual a-hole is you"?

OP also asked someone if they thought he was even dumb enough to vote !!!!!! Talk about a stupid statement ......................

You ever hear that saying.... "If you think everyone you deal with is an a-hole, there is a very good chance the actual a-hole is you"?

My Ex used to always say that every single one of her ex's were #######s. Knowing what I know now, I would bet that every single one of them were probably really good lads!

I was thinking of trying to track them all down and forming a support group ;)

My Ex used to always say that every single one of her ex's were #######s. Knowing what I know now, I would bet that every single one of them were probably really good lads!

I was thinking of trying to track them all down and forming a support group ;)

Her name wasn't Julie by any chance?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom