Page 32 of 60 FirstFirst ... 122224252627282930313233343536373839404252 ... LastLast

Thread: CZ EVO S1 Scorpion *UPDATE*

Quote Originally Posted by HK45auto View Post
    Not registered as a pistol, as a "commercial SMG".
    Yes and this makes me smile.

Now that the RCMP lab has started classing every mag as dual purpose, there is no advantage to having a pistol FRT.

Commercial version of a short barrel carbine. Just restricted by length.

Oh and shipping in 2 weeks that is good.
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling, which thinks that nothing is worth war, is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."
    -- John Stuart Mill (1806 - 1873)

BANNED
    Agreed woodchopper!!!

I would much rather have the option for NR and 5 rounds than R forever but 10.

In all honestly I wish we had no mag cap limits but 90% of the time I only load 3-5 rounds per mag anyways...makes my shooting sessions last longer and I find I focus more on accurate shooting this way too.

Of course I do still enjoy a full "mag dump" now and then

Quote Originally Posted by strategicwin View Post
    Does anyone have plans on getting an FRT for the CZ 805 and importing it any time "soon"? Wolverine?
    A sample BREN 805 S1 should be leaving here for the RCMP SFSS this week.

Quote Originally Posted by drill702 View Post
    How easy will it be to swap the Non restricted Douglas barrels supplied? Are you guys able to do that before you send mine out?
    Let's be very clear on this point. CZ UB are not interested in providing a non restricted Scorpion for the Canadian market as they feel our small market does not justify it. We do not have any "non restricted" barrels for the scorpion. Our Scorpions will be restricted and classed as handguns, there fore even if the barrel is changed for a longer one they will still be restricted.

Quote Originally Posted by yoavl View Post
    So does this mean that the CZ Bren will be available for purchase in Canada any time soon?
    We can't give an answer to your question. Depending on the level of International (Military) orders the BREN may or may not be available to us, right now there is no spare production to devote to a small quantity of semi auto BREN's for Canada, even if she was approved.

I thought they were coming with a second barrel?

Business Member Rep Wolverine .303's Avatar
    Lattitude - 49.89617 | Longitude - 100.85384
    Quote Originally Posted by drill702 View Post
    I thought they were coming with a second barrel?
    Apologies but we have never said that they were coming with a second barrel.. Please see Mr. Wolverines posts above.
    Phone: (204) 748-2454
    E-mail: sales@wolverinesupplies.com
    www.wolverinesupplies.com

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Brordo's Avatar
    I think he's mistaking you with the other retailer...
    μολὼν λαβέ

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wolverine View Post
    A sample BREN 805 S1 should be leaving here for the RCMP SFSS this week.
    Awesome!

Could you give a wild guess on when the results of the classification will be available?
    Could you give a wild guess on just a rough price to potentially expect, assuming that they eventually come into Canada (not looking for an accurate price quote, just something to get a rough idea)?

Cheers!
    I will be gone with no reception or internet from this Friday (Aug 30) until Monday (Sept 2), If you message me on Friday or during the weekend, I will only be able to get back to you on late Monday or Tuesday.

Quote Originally Posted by strategicwin View Post
    Awesome!

Could you give a wild guess on when the results of the classification will be available?
    Could you give a wild guess on just a rough price to potentially expect, assuming that they eventually come into Canada (not looking for an accurate price quote, just something to get a rough idea)?

Cheers!
    Hopefully some time this year!

As for price, I haven't a clue as I don't even know what specs she will be. Even though we deal direct with CZ UB we are invoiced in US dollars so the exchange rate plays a large part in price determination.

Sorry but that is the best I can do right now.