FightLite MXR Carbine

Mr Wolverine

CGN Regular
Rating - 100%
149   0   0
VII2Ukh.png

A preview of the new MXR from FightLite industries, I understand she is in the final stages of development and should be available late summer. We are hoping to get samples as quickly as possible so we can submit to the RCMP SFSS for classification. She is a high quality pistol caliber carbine. The special feature is that the mag well can be adapted to use a selection of different pistol magazines. FightLite would be pleased to develop a 18.6 inch barrel model for Canada so she would be non restricted. I am advised the target retail price will be $700 USD, it remains to be seen if this will be obtainable.

VII2Ukh.png

A preview of the new MXR from FightLite industries, I understand she is in the final stages of development and should be available late summer. We are hoping to get samples as quickly as possible so we can submit to the RCMP SFSS for classification. She is a high quality pistol caliber carbine. The special feature is that the mag well can be adapted to use a selection of different pistol magazines. FightLite would be pleased to develop a 18.6 inch barrel model for Canada so she would be non restricted. I am advised the target retail price will be $700 USD, it remains to be seen if this will be obtainable.

Wow! If either the MPX or the CZ had mag compatibility with a pistol I own, I'd already have bought one. As it is, I'm just barely resisting... I don't 'need' one of these at all, but if they come in sub $1000 I'll buy one for sure. You pull this off, I'll put down cash on the pre-order for sure...

Hmm... Is it going to use a standard AR-15 trigger group? Furniture looks standard...

Very interesting. Re: NR~I appreciate the appeal using AR-style collapsible stocks, but I wonder whether or not a fixed stock+shorter barrel might be considered an option by the manufacturer. Does the super-long barrel sort of make for a more favorable response in terms of classification?

Very interesting. Re: NR~I appreciate the appeal using AR-style collapsible stocks, but I wonder whether or not a fixed stock+shorter barrel might be considered an option by the manufacturer. Does the super-long barrel sort of make for a more favorable response in terms of classification?

I thought all semi-auto centerfire rifles needed a 18.6"+ barrel to be NR?

Back
Top Bottom