Fausti Sisters

USSNjPx.jpg

I'm still waiting for mine that I ordered back in November (wanted a 20 gauge will full side plates) - hope it comes before fall bird season :)

(Barbara Fausti wrote up the order for me after showing me their line-up which might have had some influence on me buying the shotgun - just a little)

The "retail" on their (production stuff) starts at about $1600'ish and goes up to about $2500'ish for the over/under's in their Conrad and Class line which is sold in Canada (there is about half a dozen different "trim levels" in those models). The US line is "different" then what is available here as is the Italian line - difficult to find info on the (Canadian available) models although the same models are sold in Australia and South Africa.

The side/side's start in the mid 3K range and go up from there.

If you want one of their custom, hand engraved etc that is done by special order (obviously) and $5K would get you in the door but you could drop three times that.

Did you ever receive your Fausti and how does it perform ?
Thanks NX for keeping this thread going forward, I may just drop the hammer sooner than later on a 20.
Rob

Back
Top Bottom