CMMG 22LR AR Conversion Kit $369 Spare Mags now available

Are the magazines pinned to 10 rounds? or is it the full 25?

Does anyone run this kit out of a 10.5" 1/7 twist?

I just had one question. If the lower receiver is the part of the AR that makes it restricted wouldn't just changing the BCG and using different mags still make it restricted ? In other words you couldn't just go in the bush and go plinking you still would have to go to the range.

I just had one question. If the lower receiver is the part of the AR that makes it restricted wouldn't just changing the BCG and using different mags still make it restricted ? In other words you couldn't just go in the bush and go plinking you still would have to go to the range.

Correct. Still restricted.

For my kit, which I purchased elsewhere a while ago, I've found an inexpensive 1-12 twist chicom AR barrel and now building a "dedicate" 22LR upper around it.

I have this kit, i bought it used, i have 3k rnds through it never a problem...except when really dirty it wont feed properly. i shoot this from my 7.5" AR15 with a NEA barrel....it shoots good but i cant seem to get a supper tight grouping, always 1-3 inches at 25 feet. which from a 7.5" barrel what more can i ask for.

Finally got out to range with my new M&P Sport, it ran flawlessly and at 25 yrd was doing 1 1/2 to 2 1/2 inch groups fast fire. Sweet add on for any AR, IMHO. I Love it ...... oh ya as mentioned, you have to keep it clean and lubed, but easy to do, 5 seconds to pull it out, wipe, oil in it goes. Back in business.

Finally got out to range with my new M&P Sport, it ran flawlessly and at 25 yrd was doing 1 1/2 to 2 1/2 inch groups fast fire. Sweet add on for any AR, IMHO. I Love it ...... oh ya as mentioned, you have to keep it clean and lubed, but easy to do, 5 seconds to pull it out, wipe, oil in it goes. Back in business.

Anyone else run them in an M&P15. If this works well I'm buying both!

Straight from CMMG

"CMMG 22LR Conversion Kits make it possible to shoot .22 Long Rifle ammunition out of an AR-15 rifle that is originally chambered in 5.56x45mm NATO/.223 Remington."

And here is a video of the installation:

Finally got out to the range to try this kit with my M&P Sport 2. So much fun and super reliable. Didn't have a single issue and I went through at least 300 rounds on my first trip to the range with it. I was able to get reasonable sized groups and it was pretty accurate out to 40 yards (as far as I could test it).

Back
Top Bottom