7.62x39 Ammo prices will go up again.

westrifle_sks

Expired Business Member
For those who is looking for cheap ammo please go and buy it. Overseas sellers just raised their prices by 15 %. You might not see price increase now but you will see it in a month.

Al

Westrifle.com

Says the guy who said SKS prices will be jacking up when they've remained the same, and gone lower since?

We've heard enough of your bullcrap.

Says the guy who said SKS prices will be jacking up when they've remained the same, and gone lower since?

We've heard enough of your bullcrap.

LOL , where is it the same ? Please look it up again. I said that they will go up by the end of the summer, my prediction was wrong they are already up. If some dealer has some right now it is not much.
Show me where it is gone lower ???
I appreciate if you do not call anything that I say bull crap. At least without backing up your words. Mister.

Here Tenda at $369.99 , so the price is the same or just a bit up?
No offence to Tentda intended. Just showing all match serial prices .
Point proved. Are you ready to apologize yet?? Conscript to that.

https://www.gotenda.com/shop/firearms/rifles/russian-sks-7-6239-super-grade-1-hardwood-rifle/
Russian SKS 7.62*39 SUPER GRADE-1 HARDWOOD RIFLE

$369.99

PRODUCT DESCRIPTION

SOVIET SKS 7.62*39 SUPER GRADE-1 HARDWOOD RIFLE

– Integral magazine pinned to 5 rounds capacity

– All matching numbers

– Unissued, Covered with cosmoline
– Folding blade bayonet (colour may vary)

Model: Russian Simonov SKS-45
Capacity: 5
Calibre: 7.62 x 39 mm
Classification: Non-Restricted

For those that say its not .....it is ...i bought my first sks in 2014 for 188$ can't be had for that price anywhere and believe me i look......yeah some CT's have around 219$ but some places for nicer examples are as high at 299$ ......same with ammo....when i first got into it in 2014 ammo was cheaper and more varieties available....it slowing down and the russian stuff is drying up....i work in a store that sellls this stuff too and saw on a reciving sheet next shipment will be more..........they aren't lying buddeeeehhhhhhSSSS

Glad I got some off CA when they had there sAle!!! It will never get cheap only more expensive and less available!!!! That's a fact...

Back
Top Bottom