Leupold Mark 4 Optics

Nordic Marksman

CGN frequent flyer
Business Member
Rating - 100%
74   0   0
We just purchased the remaining of the Mark 4 inventory that will be released for Civilian Sales that the Distributor had
on the shelf.

Leupold have chosen to limit the Mark 4 series of Optics to MIL-LE sales only from this point onward, so this
is the last of the inventory brought into Canada of the mighty Mark 4!

IMG_1688.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_1688.jpg
    IMG_1688.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 2,692
the LRP vx3 line is very similar in spec to the mk4. But Iam sure leupold will come out with a entry level "tactical" line specific for civies. Probably call it mark 5.

Wondering if you happened to get a Mark 4, 2.5-8 TMR with M2 dials...I'll take it if you have it...Thanks

LMAO.

Here brah, I will do it for you*.

Mark 4 ER/T 4.5-14x50 TMR M1 $2469.95
Mark 4 ER/T 4.5-14x50 TMR M5 $2469.95
Mark 4 LR/T 3.5-10x40 Ilum TMR M1 $1995.95
Mark 4 LR/T 3.5-10x40 Mil Dot M1 $1699.95
Mark 4 LR/T 3.5-10x40 Mil Dot M5 $2295.95
Mark 4 MR/T 1.5-5x20 Illum 300 Blackout $2149.95
Mark 4 MR/T 1.5-5x20mm CM-R2 M2 $1549.95

link: http://www.nordicmarksman.com/Elcan-3.html

Personally you will not see me buy another Leupold product while they have the 2 tier system in place. That being said... Thank you NM for bringing them in!

if they are too lazy to provide a link to the product pricing.........

*that took less then 1 minute to find and copy you lazy prick ;)

Last edited:
Personally you will not see me buy another Leupold product while they have the 2 tier system in place. That being said... Thank you NM for bringing them in!

What 2 tier system? They have discontinued Mark 4 sales to the public in order to focus on military/LE contracts of the Mark 4. You know, the guys that actually need them when lives are in the balance. There are things on the horizon and civvies will be happy but this "2 tier" stuff is not at all true.

You are right... :rolleyes:

Leupold have chosen to limit the Mark 4 series of Optics to MIL-LE sales only from this point onward

What 2 tier system? They have discontinued Mark 4 sales to the public in order to focus on military/LE contracts of the Mark 4. You know, the guys that actually need them when lives are in the balance. There are things on the horizon and civvies will be happy but this "2 tier" stuff is not at all true.

ps; if lives are on the balance they should be using something else...

You are right... :rolleyes:

Leupold have chosen to limit the Mark 4 series of Optics to MIL-LE sales only from this point onward

ps; if lives are on the balance they should be using something else...

You have no idea what you are talking about. There is no better optic on the planet than the Leupold line. Optical tests, military trials and military tenders show that. You can prefer other scope manufacturers but when it comes down to science, engineering, ruggedness and battlefield use no one holds a candle to them. Who were you going to recommend? Vortex? US Optics? S&B?. I wont even comment on how sh*tty Vortex is and US Optics and S&B are VERY good optics but physics and engineering shows they lag behind Leupold.

You are right again... but let us take this chat off-line and out of Nordic Marksman Inc forum. PM me for more info.

You have no idea what you are talking about. There is no better optic on the planet than the Leupold line. Optical tests, military trials and military tenders show that. You can prefer other scope manufacturers but when it comes down to science, engineering, ruggedness and battlefield use no one holds a candle to them. Who were you going to recommend? Vortex? US Optics? S&B?. I wont even comment on how sh*tty Vortex is and US Optics and S&B are VERY good optics but physics and engineering shows they lag behind Leupold.

I know I'm sidetracking a bit, but.. ^^^...:onCrack::onCrack::onCrack:

Not a huge fan of Leopy stuff but the Mk4s are decent. Should have picked up a MR/T 1.5x5 when they were on clearance pricing...now, not so much.

funny,,but canadian snipers do not use Leupold,if you think leupold is the top of the heap,that's funny right there,

Back
Top Bottom