JARD J48 Blow out sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.

WanstallsOnline

Expried Business Member
You must call 604-467-9232 to place your order

JARD J48 Rifles in 223, NON Restricted. Original retail price was $1249.99
Sale price of SOLD OUT

These rifles are sold as is, no warranty and our 30 Day return period does not apply. These are final sale.
These rifles are new, when they where imported the rifles where test fired and found to have feeding issues and where taken off the shelf. These will require work to get them to run flawlessly.
The rifle will come with the replacement timing blade and roll pin, the solution to many of the rifles feeding issues according to JARD.

Specifications:
-These are new rifles
-Semi Auto
-AR magazine
-AR Grip
-AR trigger
-AR Stock
-Rotating bolt
-Direct impingement gas system
-Right ejection
-Right side charging
-No tool disassembly

zyhluWd.jpg

Last edited:
At $500 it is well worth taking the chance that the parts will fix the feeding issue. I bought one of these when they first came out. Thought it would make a nice light accurate beater gun to carry around on the tractors. One I didn't have to care how it got treated. I ran over 100 rounds of Hornady 55gr v-max through it and experienced about a 20% failure rate. Accuracy was excellent with 100 yard 5 shots anywhere from 3/4 - 1 1/2 inches. These rifles are a little crude but if the parts supplied improve reliability they are worth the $500 bucks. Reliability wasn't the main reason I returned mine to them. The safety on mine wouldn't work at all. Put it on safe and pull the trigger hard enough the safety would rotate off and the gun could fire every time. If it was safe I probably wouldn't have returned it to them. If someone isn't scared to do a little tinkering I think they could get one of these running

May be out of line here. If so, please delete.
But to any who buy this, Jard may be able to help you out as well,
Really great people to talk to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom