PSA Freedom 15 10.5 Mlok, Magpul sights and furniture. 565.00 USD in Canada

Got mine today.....

..very happy.

Fit and finish is excellent, properly staked gas key and nut, perfectly mated upper and lower, BCG has a nice coating. I want to find something to complain about, but I can't.

The best part for me is the rail, omg, looks great, super slim and light.

Stupid good deal folks...

LMz2f9a.jpg

Got mine today.....

..very happy.

Fit and finish is excellent, properly staked gas key and nut, perfectly mated upper and lower, BCG has a nice coating. I want to find something to complain about, but I can't.

LMz2f9a.jpg

Congrats and nice setup! I have the same foregrip coming for mine as well.

Got mine today.....

..very happy.

LMz2f9a.jpg

Congrats!

Last edited:
Just received mine in the mail this week. Nice fit n finish, one pmag with 'Fu__ It' embossed on both sides. Mine however came with a KeyMod vs shown M-Lok rail. No biggie as I have not yet purchased any accessories for it. Quick stop at the range last night to sight in the BUIS, functions as it should... A+ Well worth the $800 after exchange, taxes and shipping.

Just received mine in the mail this week. Nice fit n finish, one pmag with 'Fu__ It' embossed on both sides. Mine however came with a KeyMod vs shown M-Lok rail. No biggie as I have not yet purchased any accessories for it. Quick stop at the range last night to sight in the BUIS, functions as it should... A+ Well worth the $800 after exchange, taxes and shipping.

When you get bored of it, let me know I will give it a nice new home :)

Is anyone monitoring this thread?
Would love to know the status of these. Quite interested.

We generally do not do pre-orders. We will advertise them when more are available.
They only come in on the imports around the middle of every month and they don't usually last very long.

The only one available on the US site currently is this one which is also a great deal: http://irunguns.com/product.freedom-ar15-carbine-105

We generally do not do pre-orders. We will advertise them when more are available.
They only come in on the imports around the middle of every month and they don't usually last very long.

The only one available on the US site currently is this one which is also a great deal: http://irunguns.com/product.freedom-ar15-carbine-105

Thanks for the info.
I was mostly curious whether you had any idea of when more of these specific ones would be in stock?
Will they be coming in your next import, or will it be a bit of a wait?

Thanks.

Thanks for the info.
I was mostly curious whether you had any idea of when more of these specific ones would be in stock?
Will they be coming in your next import, or will it be a bit of a wait?

Thanks.

Due to some circumstances in the US right now we don't have a timeline on them right now but we will post when some are on the way and advertise when they are available.

Back
Top Bottom