Voters
1553. You may not vote on this poll
  • Tim Hortons Coffee

261 16.81%
  • McDonalds Coffee

726 46.75%
  • Don't touch the stuff

190 12.23%
  • Starbucks ( Wizard-Hipster-Jazz-Hands )

112 7.21%
  • I Make it at home. ( Folgers Ect.. )

264 17.00%
Page 11 of 33 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192131 ... LastLast

Thread: Timmy Hoes or Mickey D's?

Does Rotten Ronnies serve tea? I drink earl grey from Timmies with two sugars. Im curious if Rotten Ronnies has the same? I don't do coffee.

Don't know whether it's true or not, but I was told that since last year both Timmies and McD's has changed suppliers of their ground coffee and now McD's have Timmies old supplier.
    "If you teach your kids how to shoot, when to shoot, what to shoot, and where to shoot, freedom will easily be maintained." - Erin Canales

McDonald's every time. Canadian McDonald's more specifically, coffee at the USA McDonald's tastes like skunk ass.

CGN frequent flyer Sunchild2071's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gwhysow View Post
    Though I'm all about the McDonald's coffee, the more important issue is the lid. People boycotting Tim's because of the Labour...they should be pissed about those terrible lids. I've ruined more pants.
    Very true, the MCD lid is way more user friendly.
    Are you taking over, or are you taking orders?
    Live free, live Cree!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer tharkhold's Avatar
    I grind and pump at home... but none of that Folgers crap!

After 10+ years with the same machine (Starbucks Barrista), I'm pretty good and quick to make a latte or two.
    'nada

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebola View Post
    Does Rotten Ronnies serve tea? I drink earl grey from Timmies with two sugars. Im curious if Rotten Ronnies has the same? I don't do coffee.

Tea is the one thing that Rotten Ronnies does not have a proper procedure for preparing which to me is odd considering how they have such detailed procedures for everything else. They sell so little that they don't have a pot of it already brewed, instead you get the tea bag and the hot water, which would be fine if you didn't order cream with it like I do. They pour in the cream with the sugar unless you ask for it on the side. The result of this is that the cream latches onto the tea leaf and prevents a lot of flavor transfer. If ordering tea from them, insist hat the cream is 'on the side'.

Perhaps if they didn't screw tea up so badly they'd sell enough to justify keeping a pot at the ready. Build it and they will come.

I personally dont drink coffee, but my wife says McDonalds' makes good coffee, and that Tim Hortons puts a b***h additive in theirs, cause every time she drinks it, she turns into one. No comment.........
    Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest
    proud member of local 306 International Brotherhood of Jazz Dancers, Pastry Chefs and Nuclear Technicians

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Magellann's Avatar
    Yes they doserve Earl Grey tea at McDonald's , apparently it's not bad either.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer BattleRife's Avatar
    In my 40+ years I have tried a wide range of coffees, from Nescafe Instant to hand pressed in a classy Ethiopian restaurant and a bunch in between. It all tasted like burnt crap. I quit trying, you guys can have it.
    --BattleRife

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Magellann's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sgt.rock View Post
    Mcdonalds by a long shot. Tim Hoes , in their never ending quest to offer the least quality has sunk to the bottom quicker than a lead anchor. It is not just the coffee, but the donuts and sandwiches are now just gross. 20 years ago, I would have literally bytchslapped you if you had said anything negative about Tims........but they have just chipped away the quality of everything and rested on their laurels. They knew they had the loyalty of most and abused it. I now hate their products. Sad reality that money trumps everything these days. No more pride in the products they schlepp.
    I'm getting that way, timmies is nothing like they were. After their fiasco with their employees breaks a couple of weeks ago I will avoid them as much as possible.