Timmy Hoes or Mickey D's?

Which do you prefer?

• Tim Hortons Coffee

Votes: 261 16.8%
  • McDonalds Coffee

Votes: 726 46.7%
  • Don't touch the stuff

Votes: 190 12.2%
  • Starbucks ( Wizard-Hipster-Jazz-Hands )

Votes: 112 7.2%
  • I Make it at home. ( Folgers Ect.. )

Votes: 264 17.0%

• Total voters
McDo's for me but I usually end up getting Timmies only because they're everywhere. I drink my coffee black and I find Timmies a bit 'acidic' for my taste. Plus Mickey D's just has better deals...dollar coffee's or you get 7 cups and the eight is free. If there weren't so many Timmies location I would go to Mickey D's always for coffee.
Acidic is a good description

I switch between the two all the time because they both get boring after a while...

Just got a big order in from Black Rifle CC, won't be buying coffee at fast food places unless it's an emergency now!

Was kind of underwhelmed with theirs. If I order in I usually order Oso Negro from BC

Make my own now, save $400/450 a year vs. picking one up on the way to work a year. Otherwise it's Starbucks>McDo>McDo's toilet water>TH

Mcdicks for sure. Their coffee is great, the lids are better, and their breakfasts, while plasticky, don't look and taste like flavored cardboard like Tim's do.

I heard once that Tim Hortons sold their recipe to McDonald’s about five years ago. So actually McDonald’s coffee is Tim Hortons coffee. You can research and call me a liar if you want but it’s all the same sh*t.

Also McD's has a free coffee reward program and does $1 coffee weeks a few times a year, Timmys only does a Roll-up to not win....

All of the above at one point or another, but screw starbucks that stuff is poison. Honestly if I'm out and about, it's either Tims or McD's, it's whichever I'm not sick of at that time, I'll alternate.

Don't know whether it's true or not, but I was told that since last year both Timmies and McD's has changed suppliers of their ground coffee and now McD's have Timmies old supplier.

About two years ago Tim Horton's changed supplier of coffee beans. McDonald's immediately bought the rights to the previous supplier of Tim Horton's and started a coffee war to get into the morning coffee market.

Those who like Tim Horton's love the cream as they pack it rich in cream!!
my little morning spot has a Country Style so that's what I get...Or home made is best as almost $2.00 for a medium coffee now.....

I could not read 135 posts but if Tim Horton sees this from the grave.... your hash brown is for crap! Seriously ghost of Tim, try a McD hash brown then figure it out. Not supposed to taste like corrugated cardboard.
(Like how the breakfast sandwich has lots of pepper as standard though. But start with fresh-cracked eggs!)
P.S. the company in your name sucks in so many ways.

About two years ago Tim Horton's changed supplier of coffee beans. McDonald's immediately bought the rights to the previous supplier of Tim Horton's and started a coffee war to get into the morning coffee market.

Those who like Tim Horton's love the cream as they pack it rich in cream!!
my little morning spot has a Country Style so that's what I get...Or home made is best as almost $2.00 for a medium coffee now.....

kinda true timmies didn't just change suppliers they were bought out by burger king.
they're definitely a shell of their former self

Back
Top Bottom