New Arrivals !!! Yugoslav Era M59/66 SKS Rifles Now in Stock !!!

I guess, it depends how you look at it. I had one for 12 months, while in Yugoslavian army, almost 40 years ago, very good gun, but there is no way I would pay this kind of money for a knock off. The only original SKS is from Russia. I love my 1951 and 1955 Tula made SKS rifles, and wouldn't ever consider selling them.
Buying non russian SKS never crossed my mind. I must be weird or nuts:)

They deliver to NH?

I got a good way, i have them ship to my adress in Québec, this save me the QST of 10% then i drive them to my Ontario farm, i give them to my wife ( she has her own RPAL) and this way i avoid the Québec registry, in NH i buy my own firearms (very cool ones indeed) in gunshop near Concord or Merrimack, these one will never come to Canada.

I bought one of these about 18 years ago when I wasn't quite as informed as I am now. Paid somewhere around $350. Didn't realize its value at the time and removed the bayonet and grenade launcher site so I could put it in a lame after market stock. Ditched it for about what I paid for it. Figure I need to make amends for my crimes against the rifle gods and buy one (and not mess it up this time). When I think of all the bad decisions in my life the only thing that tops messing up then selling that gun is letting go of a number 4 mark 1 long branch for nothing because I didn't want to register it and there where tons of them laying around. SMH

Hubba Bubba!

Come on you guy's...i thought they would have been sold out???
Had to buy another..extra shipping I know as my other has already shipped..
Tradex has put through 78 orders in the last 24 hours..
Probably not all SKS's??
But I wonder how many he got in???
They aren't making any more of these!!!!!

Wow... almost $900 shipped is amazing for these. I remember buying several in the $279-350 range in the early 2000's. Reminds me of $200 Garands and $99 P14's around the same time from Districorp. The good old days...

So am I missing something here? Some are talking of new in grease and the add states very good to excelent condition?

Ive owned a few Tulas, they feel really SKSish. Are thee really a noticeably better build or is is more collectibility?
Not as many of these, and they are notably different and arguably special due to the fact that these suckers can launch grenades!!!! Not absolutely sure but I think these are the only ones that have the gear to do that!! Ouch, just kicked myself in the ar$e again for selling mine!although Tradex can't say they are new,,, they are, new, old stock, so built and stored for 40+ years in the grease! Another previous sponsor, who shall remain nameless, had some in about 6-7 years ago, two grades very good used or excellent which was in the goo, new! I got a new one which came to about $625-$650 delivered! These prices are good, the rifle is great, and for whoever is gonna ask, no, not chrome lined!

Back
Top Bottom