ATRS Modern Sporter - Nov 30th : New video, Post 482

Is there pricing set for the uppers alone (assuming no forward assist here)?

Yes as stated in the original posts, the stripped lower and upper is $975.00 for a slick side upper, plus applicable tax and shipping if required.
As close as we can determine the upper with F/A and milled in place shell deflector will be about $150.00 more due to the need to use larger diameter bar stock and the added machine time. The lowers currently are $500.00 and the slick side uppers are $475.00
This will change once we exhaust our current stock of material due to the tariff that took effect on July 1st by whatever the tariff percentage is.

Thanks for answering, I must have missed it.
Yes as stated in the original posts, the stripped lower and upper is $975.00 for a slick side upper, plus applicable tax and shipping if required.
As close as we can determine the upper with F/A and milled in place shell deflector will be about $150.00 more due to the need to use larger diameter bar stock and the added machine time. The lowers currently are $500.00 and the slick side uppers are $475.00
This will change once we exhaust our current stock of material due to the tariff that took effect on July 1st by whatever the tariff percentage is.

Hey folks, I've created a group on Facebook called ATRS Modern Sporter Builders, for everyone to go in and blab about their builds and what not.

He can have it cut down just not below the 18.6” (NR length semi-auto). The lab has confirmed this. Anything below the NR length then it becomes prohib, even if it started below the NR length.

If you say so, but that was not what we were told. What you say makes perfect sense, but unfortunately the laws seldom do.
If you have something in writing please post it as all we got from the SFSS/RCMP was verbal.

The uppers have not even been started yet, but knowing that this is not ATRS's first rodeo I would pretty much guarantee they will have the M4 feed ramp cuts built in.

Yeah, it would be strange if the uppers did not have M4 feed ramps cut as most AR barrels come with M4 barrel extensions. So it just makes logical sense to have them on the uppers for compatibility.

wow cant wait for a prototype showing
Wait no more...
IMG_0010.jpg

Back
Top Bottom