KEL TEC CMR-30 SEMI AUTO RIFLE NON Restricted on sale 599.99USD in Canada

We submitted a request in the 3rd quarter of last year for a NR FRT along with a number of other firearms. We are currently awaiting this FRT along with a number of others.
Rimfire rifles are governed by total overall length not barrel length a stated in the criminal code. The rifle with the stock collapsed must exceed a length of 26" in order to be Non Restricted provided it is not what is considered an AR variant. This rifle meets that criteria.

As alot of Kel-Tec products are currently in high demand and short supply we are working at bringing in more stock, we will advise everyone when they will become available.

That's great! Thank you , hopefully soon , I would really like to get my hands on one :)

Just noticed this, I’ve been wanting one for a while but it being restricted was a bummer. I’d buy one of these NR models in a heartbeat whenever you get more in stock.

How do you find the reliability? I hear they're real lemons when it comes to feeding properly.
Load the mag properly and no problems shooting CCI Ammo.
Shot about 1000 rounds and maybe 10 times I had a ftf and it was because of mag not pushing up next round.
I’m really surprised that IRG hasn’t got more in because they would sell like hot cakes

I’m really surprised that IRG hasn’t got more in because they would sell like hot cakes

You know what,i wanted one.and hardly wanting one,so i have contacted a dealer to see if i could buy a restricted one to block the stock to make it non-restricted,after he check the FRT of the CMR 30 he respond to me he cannot simply because there's no non-restricted FRT for it.

And i dont want to alarm anybody here, but the source is 100% confident about this, so i changed my mind,didnt want to toss 800-900 down the toilet ...

You know what,i wanted one.and hardly wanting one,so i have contacted a dealer to see if i could buy a restricted one to block the stock to make it non-restricted,after he check the FRT of the CMR 30 he respond to me he cannot simply because there's no non-restricted FRT for it.

And i dont want to alarm anybody here, but the source is 100% confident about this, so i changed my mind,didnt want to toss 800-900 down the toilet ...

Yeah I don’t think IRG would bring these in not knowing the legality on these.

This is from IRUNGUN about 2 pages back
We submitted a request in the 3rd quarter of last year for a NR FRT along with a number of other firearms. We are currently awaiting this FRT along with a number of others.
Rimfire rifles are governed by total overall length not barrel length a stated in the criminal code. The rifle with the stock collapsed must exceed a length of 26" in order to be Non Restricted provided it is not what is considered an AR variant. This rifle meets that criteria.

As alot of Kel-Tec products are currently in high demand and short supply we are working at bringing in more stock, we will advise everyone when they will become available.

He's wrong

Well even if it meet all creteria,if the NR FRT is not issue yet does it's legal ? because the dealer in question know what he's talking about i can assure you that and this was about 2 weeks ago ....

Back
Top Bottom