Firearms outlet Canada.

Mike Hamilton

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Will soon be purchasing my first 2 firearms. And was thinking on using F O C.

anybody have any reviews on them. Located in Ajax
Thanks n advance.

A buddy has purchased two restricted and one non restricted
All went well for him.
I have purchased a restricted from Al Flahertys on Dufferin St. All was good with them too.

I just purchased an M&p Sport II from them on a great sale. It was my first firearm purchase. Customer service was great. Shipped within hours of them receiving g transfer from my provincial CFO.

I'd go back to them. But I'm a newb and don't have much to compare to

They screwed up an order on me once - sent me too much of one powder and forgot another. They couriered the proper powder to me the next day, and told me to keep the powder they sent by mistake.

They are a company you can trust.

Yeah they're a great shop. Friendly, professional, and well stocked. You might pay a little more than the online competition, but they'll take care of you. Bought my first pistol there and they've been holding it until my ticket shows up.

Cheers,
EZTRGT
Kyle

I’ve bought a few things from them and they were fantastic to deal with. Professional and great customer service. My go to place now if I can’t get it locally.

Online they have a 75% rating from me. 3 great deals one sucked.
In person it's a zero. Went in and of 5 employees, all of whom saw me, not one "how can I help you" and this was in their little store and only one other customer.

Great guys to deal with!

Adam is a stand-up guy and will go the extra mile to make things happen.

Highly recommended.

Mac

Back
Top Bottom