Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: October 17th is coming, what about a different marking on uppers?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Chumlee Bumsnag's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Stubacca View Post
    The fudd is strong in this thread lol
    Lol. Us fudds invented weed.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer btabin's Avatar
    More like the ignorance of this community is strong in this thread. Funny how some can be so well educated on a certain subject, but be completely ignorant of another. The type of attitude exhibited towards "stoners" is the same behavior you love to complain that gun-grabbers have towards firearm ownership.
    Last edited by btabin; 10-08-2018 at 07:55 AM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer squidxm's Avatar
    Gun ownership is bad, mkay.

Close to my Friends, Closer to my Enemies
    The new leaf?

“Excellence is never an accident. It is always the result of high intention, sincere effort, and intelligent execution; it represents the wise choice of many alternatives - choice, not chance, determines your destiny.” - Aristotle

The red ensign is the only 1 that should replace our current flag. It should never have been replaced.

Tells us how we are Fudds for not wanting drugs mixed in with firearm? Look at all the gun crime caused by criminals in the drug world?. Hey police go after them... And you think it's a great idea to mix them together? It's still illegal in other counties. Like others said. Smoke your pot, get stoned, try to forget your ####ty life. I don't care, when you start going on like its your life. You're a stoner.

Most people I know on MMJ are abusing it, or using the wrong types. They're high all the time.

And I got stupid family members that are huge pot heads, and yet on welfare. Or quit her job at a dispensary because her back hurt.

Then you got the people that don't make it everybody else life that they do it.
    April 8th, remember 22 Bravo. Take a min to remember the Fallen.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer propliner's Avatar
    The pot leaf was laid out for the gullible as bread crumbs to lead us all into this liberal trap. As gun owners, we are now paying for it. No thanks.

I know some folks, that are unable to get outta bed and function without a huge coffee and cigarette, bloody junkeeZ!
    Like it or not Society seems to be addicted to mind altering substances, as much as the puritans would like to see everyone stone cold sober, I do see that changing anytime soon.

A culture will form around anything people have interest in, no sense letting it bother you.
    All things can be used for some benefit or abused, the secret to a healthy life is moderation,
    finding balance through discipline.

Good thing about pot is it won’t kill you or turn you into a hopeless junkie, like so many things that have become socially acceptable.
    I know folks who have ruined there lives with bingo, cigarettes, booze, collecting, sex, and vlt’s.

In the end death is the great equalizer, so try to enjoy life and the experiences it has to offer, instead of worrying so much about how others choose to experience life, as long as it’s not harming you of course.

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by OkayShooter View Post
    Tells us how we are Fudds for not wanting drugs mixed in with firearm? Look at all the gun crime caused by criminals in the drug world?. Hey police go after them... And you think it's a great idea to mix them together? It's still illegal in other counties. Like others said. Smoke your pot, get stoned, try to forget your ####ty life. I don't care, when you start going on like its your life. You're a stoner.

Most people I know on MMJ are abusing it, or using the wrong types. They're high all the time.

And I got stupid family members that are huge pot heads, and yet on welfare. Or quit her job at a dispensary because her back hurt.

Then you got the people that don't make it everybody else life that they do it.

Replace marijuana with alcohol and I could tell you stories about ####ty, abusive drunks who will likely eventually die of cirrhosis.

But you keep acting as if it's the "evil marijuana" rather than people. One of the lowest impact drugs (far lower than tobacco or alcohol) is what you have an issue with just because your family is weak to it.

Yes, the fudd is strong here. It's legality in other countries doesn't effect our situation at all, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Leadbeard View Post
    Good thing about pot is it won’t kill you or turn you into a hopeless junkie, like so many things that have become socially acceptable..
    You dont pay your dealer, you get killed. You try and take over a dealer turf you get killed. You take money away from another dealer, you get killed. Whole gang/turf wars are normally over drugs.

I seen family members become hopeless addicts to pot. I seen people goto jail, I seen people killed over it. I seen good people turn bad over it. Not as harmless as people are trying to make it out to be. It still kills people or people are killed over it.
    April 8th, remember 22 Bravo. Take a min to remember the Fallen.