**TYPE 81 7.62x39 Service Rifle**~SOLD OUT

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's in the part kit for these?
I'm down for one as well. Just picked up a minty folder need to keep her going for a while.
Having a rare rifle from a single source supplier with zero parts support is a risky endeavor.
I'm hoping it comes with a bolt, extractor, firing pin and action springs.
Nothing else on these things should wear out any time soon.
I'm going to assume now they won't be in before end of year lol

I assume we wont see these by the end of the year but any other update on them??

Unfortunately the parts shipment was incomplete and looks like there isn't an ETA on when it will be completed so we'll be sorting everything and making due with what we have. We stay tuned in the next couple weeks and make sure you're on the notification list to know right when we have them ready to go!

Unfortunately the parts shipment was incomplete and looks like there isn't an ETA on when it will be completed so we'll be sorting everything and making due with what we have. We stay tuned in the next couple weeks and make sure you're on the notification list to know right when we have them ready to go!

What notification list?

I'd be in for whatever parts you can come up with for the rifle.

I second this. I want to keep my fixed stock original but I'd pick up a second tomorrow if I had the option to upgrade the sights somehow, either to a low profile railed gas cover or better rear sight. Aside from the sights I love this rifle, surprisingly more than my now gone CZ858.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom