Colt Canada Restocked + 20" and 15.7" Uppers

Why will they not release a 14.5 C8A2 barrel?!?!?!

Without having any knowledge whatsoever of the actual reason, I'd imagine it's because the tooling is gone. They don't make barrels of that length anymore, so if you were to see some, they'd be surplussed, like the recent C8 upper surplus run, which have 14.5" barrels.

Just re-stocked some Colt Canada small parts, and added the first of the 20" and 15.7" Uppers.

Will bring in more if the demand is there.

Only complete uppers at this time. Don't even ask about barrels only, no word on that yet.
These are new factory assembled uppers.

15.7"

20"

Good to hear at least that the question has been brought up with CC about barrels. Promising seeing these uppers come out. Maybe we'll get our barrels(preferably with their lo-pro gas blocks) or a CANSOF clone upper yet...

Hi Guys, quick question, would this upper take the SA20 handguards? I'm asking because i pickup this upper today and the front cup is the triangular one as you can see in the pictures of the post.
Thank you|

Uppers are back. We have emailed everyone who are on the wait list, seems we have more customers waiting for these than we have uppers.

If you want one from the next batch, please email your request with your contact information to info@nordicmarksman.com

Please email, do not send a PM (its just too confusing getting requests via Private Message and Email to figure out who is who)

Danke

Back
Top Bottom