NEW! Marlin Model 336 & 1895 'Dark' Series

Dante Sports

Regular
Business Member
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Introducing the new Marlin 'Dark' Series!

"The speed and accuracy of Marlin lever actions blacked-out and tricked out for the modern hunter. Our Dark Series rifles feature a stealthy-tough black matte Parkerized finish and a black-webbed hardwood stock, with a host of performance enhancement, including a threaded barrel, a big-loop lever and XS Lever Rail with ghost ring peep that also accommodates a wide variety of optics."

We're looking at mid-July delivery on these.

$1,169.77
'70497_Model 336 Dark_Rifle_Right Profile_Marlin.jpg
'70497_Model 336 Dark_Rifle_Muzzle_Marlin.jpg

PRE-ORDER! – Limited Quantities
Cal.30-30 Win. or Cal.45-70 Govt.
16.25” Threaded Barrel
5/8” X 24 Muzzle Thread (for Cal.30-30 Win.) or 11/16” X 24 Muzzle Thread (for Cal.45-70 Govt.)
5+1 Shot Capacity
Big Loop Lever Wrapped With Paracord
Parkerized Finish On Metal
Paracord Sling Included
XZ Lever Rail with Ghost Ring
Black Hardwood Stock Painted With Black Webbing
View More...

PRE-ORDER ITEM ONLY, CURRENTLY NOT IN STOCK. ITEM WILL SHIP OR BE AVAILABLE FOR PICK-UP WHEN STOCK WILL BE RECEIVED. 25% DEPOSIT WILL BE REQUIRED TO RESERVE.
Estimated Delivery Date: July 2019 (Subject To Delays)

Attachments

• '70497_Model 336 Dark_Rifle_Right Profile_Marlin.jpg
    '70497_Model 336 Dark_Rifle_Right Profile_Marlin.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 14,999
  • '70497_Model 336 Dark_Rifle_Muzzle_Marlin.jpg
    '70497_Model 336 Dark_Rifle_Muzzle_Marlin.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 14,775
Last edited:
Nice gun, Ugh on the 30-30.
Why not .450 Bushmaster, how about Win .350 Legend, or 7.62X39? Henry makes theirs in 6.5 Creedmore, .308 too!
When will the Marlin guys smarten up?

None of those are rimmed catridges. Besides, 30-30 and 45-70 are probably the two most popular lever gun calibers. Would be nice if they did some in some other calibers just for fun though...

Dante Sports, any idea if that rail is removable without losing the rear sight? I really like the black, but that rail is ghastly...

God damnit, I can’t believe Marlin isn’t offering these in calibers that no one would want! Like 44-60 Peabody, 14-222, 300 Sherwood, or 2.7mm Kolbri Auto!!!

None of those are rimmed catridges. Besides, 30-30 and 45-70 are probably the two most popular lever gun calibers. Would be nice if they did some in some other calibers just for fun though...

Dante Sports, any idea if that rail is removable without losing the rear sight? I really like the black, but that rail is ghastly...

The rail and the ghost ring sight are separate parts but on the XS website details for that sight include "for use with Lever Rail only." They do sell a version that doesn't go on the Lever Rail (and you can also opt for the ghost ring to have protective wings,) in a set with the same front sight, so you could get that and you'd have a Lever Rail with a sight set you could sell to recoup some of the cost.

Last edited:
Close and nice attemp but my wish to marlin was an SBL in all black, you left out the best parts.

18” barrel, all wood (or synthetic) not mixed, 6+1 instead of 5+1 and finally the best part on the SBL the side Hammer botch.

It looks like the sight can only be used with the lever rail. We'd have to confirm with the supplier.

Will you have muzzle devices to fit the 45-70?

We might have some in stock now (would have to confirm on Monday), if not we can definitely get our hands on some!

Back
Top Bottom