IRUNGUNS brings a new entry into the NR platforms available to Canada...

"Lifetime Warranty"

I want to know exactly how the "lifetime warranty" would work.

Would I need to work directly with the manufacture and export/import the rifle myself?
Would I need to work with the vendor, and if so, what is the time frame if the rifle needs to travel south?
Ie for a Glock, when it needs to be returned to the US that process can take a very long time.

Rick

I love lifetime warranty, however, I have learned the devil is in the detail.

"Lifetime Warranty"

Would I need to work directly with the manufacture and export/import the rifle myself?
Would I need to work with the vendor, and if so, what is the time frame if the rifle needs to travel south?
Ie for a Glock, when it needs to be returned to the US that process can take a very long time.

Rick

Generally means for the lifetime of the product.

"Lifetime Warranty"

Rick

Agreed. Imo for a "lifetime warranty" to be much of a selling feature, it'll have to be managed similarly to STAG's. See the table in this link, it is pretty eye opening.
https://www.stagarms.com/warranty-information/
Full disclosure, I don't own any STAG products, but if I was after a lifetime warranty, I would like something like that.

I'm guessing is a .308 Semi from Radical Arms.
I thought i heard them interview at Shot Show saying they were coming out with one for Canada.

Having not shot a bullpup, the only rifle I would consider over my Stag 10, is a BDR-10 from F1.
I however think that the receiver set would cause it to be restricted in Canada.
Unless it's NR, I am not really interested in another 308.

Seen one of the F1s on Demolition Ranch, such a beauty! Haven't seen specs on weight or balance though.

Please refer to our Warranty Service thread here for more information: https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/for...y-Clarification-when-purchasing-from-IRUNGUNS

The IRUNGUNS Team

"Lifetime Warranty"

Rick

Back
Top Bottom