GSG-16 adjustable trigger

sky52

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Blue Line,

how do you adjust the trigger? Instruction don't mention anything, neither does the GSG-15 manual. Closest instruction i found was the MSR RX22 manual and according to that, there should be a hex head cap screw. I have a big gaping void in my trigger pack. There is a hole just forward of the hammer which to me looks like thats where that cap screw or set screw should go. On mine it isn't threaded nor does it have anything in there.

LOL! in before the lock.
I have the same questions, i picjed up mine on saturday and broke it down right away to adjust the trigger.

So, if there is no adjustment screw for the adjustable trigger... is it adjustable BlueLine? Is it?

What it should look like...?

RaspuzT.jpg

Can't you enjoy the rifle for what it is? A $450 range toy and hunt camp can popper?

Its your property so to each their own enjoy your new toy....unless a rifle is being shot at range i just dont get the trigger obsession.

Can't you enjoy the rifle for what it is? A $450 range toy and hunt camp can popper?

Its your property so to each their own enjoy your new toy....unless a rifle is being shot at range i just dont get the trigger obsession.

It really isn’t a big deal in itself but the problem stems from it being advertised as adjustable

Yes I agree, it’s a mag dumping .22 plinker. That said, it is advertised as having an adjustable trigger (completely unnecessary imho) and some people purchased from BLS because of that.

What if.... the trigger does NOT adjust?! And there is, in fact, no difference between ATI/BLS GSG-16s at all?!!

:runaway::runaway::runaway::runaway::runaway:

Last edited:
The hole may be stepped and only the lower section threaded so that the head of the bolt can pass through.

Sort of reminds me of Trudeau at this point...... not as advertised..... :)

Happy Thanksgiving!

Squeeze the trigger that adjust it backwards. Let go of the trigger and that adjusts it forwards

Back
Top Bottom