Spectre Ballistics Light Practical Carbine - NR Receiver Set

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm getting more excited about this as it progresses. I'm impressed that you are making every effort to keep costs down. Even if AR-15s don't get prohibited I would like to build a couple SBRs from these.

My 10.5" Colt Canada IUR is sobbing at the thought of a grab, but this will allow its heart and soul, the barrel, to live on! Also interested in the 308 variant, DPMS high option please!

+1 for spare uppers, on both sizes.

Necessity is the mother of invention... :(

My 10.5" Colt Canada IUR is sobbing at the thought of a grab, but this will allow its heart and soul, the barrel, to live on! Also interested in the 308 variant, DPMS high option please!

+1 for spare uppers, on both sizes.

Necessity is the mother of invention... :(

Don't you need a special wrench to re& re the barrel?

wheres-my-video-mermegenieraor-net-wheres-my-video-angry-cat-52766641.jpg

Attachments

• wheres-my-video-mermegenieraor-net-wheres-my-video-angry-cat-52766641.jpg
    wheres-my-video-mermegenieraor-net-wheres-my-video-angry-cat-52766641.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 1,018
I dunno, having the Liberal Party of Canada acronym on the side is a no-go for me.

It's not the Liberal Party of Canada acronym.

LPC stands for Light Practical Carbine. It's a light weight (5 lbs, with optic, loaded) utility firearm. The final engraving pattern has not been set. We might engrave Light Practical Carbine, or LPC depending on space.

We just want to let everyone know that we are working on this new rifle platform as quickly as possible. The design is 99% finalized and we're just working on the bolt body and knob. Once that is complete, and works the gun will be sent for FRT. While waiting for the FRT we will be optimizing manufacturing and arranging finishing.

We want to have this firearm available before the Liberals are able to enact the gun ban.

We just want to let everyone know that we are working on this new rifle platform as quickly as possible. The design is 99% finalized and we're just working on the bolt body and knob. Once that is complete, and works the gun will be sent for FRT. While waiting for the FRT we will be optimizing manufacturing and arranging finishing.

We want to have this firearm available before the Liberals are able to enact the gun ban.

The only way to guarantee this product will be available before any possible gun ban is if you don't wait for the horse cops to give their blessing in the form of a not legally required FRT number.

Start shipping them out. I'll buy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom