Remington 700 PCR SB Shorty

I almost broke mine in on a 3x3 blacktail buck this morning was so close had it 30 - 40 yards away from me but it just wouldn't give me a shot in the thick bush I was still hunting in...

How is the buttstock height for looking through optics? Is it the correct height or is it too high or low?

I'm not sure if my PRW rings are low or medium I am thinking they are med though not sure while they are almost new the packaging has been gone for a long time.

The scope lines up perfectly for me.

Apparently the 308 is 7.77lb

I weighed mine with a Berkely digital scale showed 7.6 lbs without a mag but with the scope mounted.

Next to my 14" barreled T/C Contender carbines this is by far the fastest handling rifle I have ever used.

Damn, that is sweet. No doubt the mag will be pinned to 5 with those mags, that kinda sucks. And why they don't use a double stack mag like the Tikka CTR is beyond me. Those long single stack mags are a pain. Other than that, nice little scout rifle right there.

Damn, that is sweet. No doubt the mag will be pinned to 5 with those mags, that kinda sucks. And why they don't use a double stack mag like the Tikka CTR is beyond me. Those long single stack mags are a pain. Other than that, nice little scout rifle right there.

It's bolt action, the magazine holds 10 rounds. You can get double stack single feed AICS mags from MDT that hold 12 rounds, and even add a magazine extension for another +2.

Back
Top Bottom