Remington 700 PCR SB Shorty

Like what was stated above^^^
mOoHQU5.jpg

Build your own and you can get exactly what you want the way you want it. It's really not that hard and all the parts are easy to source.

Can I ask where you sourced your barrel?

Last edited:
Yes the client who's getting all 5 guns built knows that 2 of the actions are used.
If any of this is your buissness please feel to contact us direct

My comment was in no way, shape or form, meant to disrespect the builds that you do...they look real nice given the thread you have in your own section of CGN. My cousin got burned by a cash deal on a used rifle he bought on CGN a few years back...the smith found a crack on the receiver, barrel end. It was bad enough that it couldn't be saved so the whole works went to the garbage, the seller disappeared and my cousin was out $400...it was simply a case of buyer beware.

I would hate to see a small business such as yours suffer from something similar so I am happy that the buyer is aware that two receivers are used. Also, thank you for coming into a different vendors area, into this thread, and telling me in a passive/aggressive way to F*** off. I really appreciate it. Bravo.

In the mean time I have corrected what you probably meant to say:

Yes, the client who's getting all five guns built into the CPR style rifle knows that two of the actions are used.

and as such, have a nice week BBB.

To anyone wondering, I heard from a Canadian importer that some more shorty are on the way. The estimated time is 4 to 8 weeks. The only thing I don’t know is where these will land...

My comment was in no way, shape or form, meant to disrespect the builds that you do...they look real nice given the thread you have in your own section of CGN. My cousin got burned by a cash deal on a used rifle he bought on CGN a few years back...the smith found a crack on the receiver, barrel end. It was bad enough that it couldn't be saved so the whole works went to the garbage, the seller disappeared and my cousin was out $400...it was simply a case of buyer beware.

I would hate to see a small business such as yours suffer from something similar so I am happy that the buyer is aware that two receivers are used. Also, thank you for coming into a different vendors area, into this thread, and telling me in a passive/aggressive way to F*** off. I really appreciate it. Bravo.

In the mean time I have corrected what you probably meant to say:

and as such, have a nice week BBB.

You went out of your way to publicly criticize them for something that you're not involved in and then get butthurt that they replied to you?
It would have been more appropriate for him to have actually told you to F*** off instead of the response you got.

Like what was stated above^^^
mOoHQU5.jpg

Build your own and you can get exactly what you want the way you want it. It's really not that hard and all the parts are easy to source.

Wow Is that a ruger american? If so, may I ask where you got the barrel and how much it was to install? I have a lss-xl and a ruger american 223 ranch that I may just have to get that barrel for

Wow Is that a ruger american? If so, may I ask where you got the barrel and how much it was to install? I have a lss-xl and a ruger american 223 ranch that I may just have to get that barrel for

That is a Tikka, not a Ruger and the barrel was ordered directly from IBI. I did the install myself.

IBI can spin you up a RA prefit if you email them.

To anyone wondering, I heard from a Canadian importer that some more shorty are on the way. The estimated time is 4 to 8 weeks. The only thing I don’t know is where these will land...

You heard wrong. Gravel Agency is the ONLY importer and this is an email directly from them;

Hello
None have been shipped to dealers, Remington has been purchased and is moving their facility. We may not see this rifle until the last quarter of 2021
Regards

June Rondeau
Customer Service Representative • Représentante Service à la Clientèle

P.•T. 1.866.662.4869 • ext. 2254
F. 418.682.3343
www.gravelagency.com

AND that's a BIG MAYBE :(

You heard wrong. Gravel Agency is the ONLY importer and this is an email directly from them;

Hello
None have been shipped to dealers, Remington has been purchased and is moving their facility. We may not see this rifle until the last quarter of 2021
Regards

June Rondeau
Customer Service Representative • Représentante Service à la Clientèle

P.•T. 1.866.662.4869 • ext. 2254
F. 418.682.3343
www.gravelagency.com

AND that's a BIG MAYBE :(

Well obviously they were being imported by someone as they were being sold at a retailer. Don’t think they had many tho cause pretty sure it was sold out in a week. Kinda like the grey market x95 and rdb we see imported.

It looks like Cabelas received some about two weeks ago. It came up available online on January 11th, I ordered it, and it arrived this past Wednesday for in-store pickup.

original.png

You went out of your way to publicly criticize them for something that you're not involved in and then get butthurt that they replied to you?
It would have been more appropriate for him to have actually told you to F*** off instead of the response you got.

Exactly. BBB is extremely capable of inspecting, replacing or rebuilding something as simple as a Rem action. They are not "some guy on the internet. " They produce amazing products.

On another note, I wonder if its possible for IRG to source some of these items ?

3rd range trip, starting to really get used to this rifle. 1.41 MOA was my best 10 round group at 100m. I am newer shooter and know the rifle is capable of more. Excited to grow my skills with such a good tool.

Ok seriously. I’ve had my pre order on this for a year with CRAFM. Any new word on delivery. I see above that someone said last quarter of 2021. I’m getting #####y.

Back
Top Bottom