Remington 700 PCR SB Shorty

Saw one 4 sale on #######

Rip off at $2000.00
These things will be plenty with Remington products flood market this fall.
Dont be taken for the ride. Reminds me when T81 mags were listed foe 100 or LMG for 2000+
Remington will be back, at least the guns

Feels nice and handy. First rounds down range tonight and the setup works great. The brake scrambles your brain a bit but with double plugs its not bad. Next upgrade will be the trigger. havent read the manual to see if these are adjustable but I run trigger tech diamonds in my other bolt guns and this feels like a million pounds as it comes out of the box. cycled some hirtenberg through it and just chewed it up. A bit of a novelty but I am digging short rifles these days.

Last edited:
Feels nice and handy. First rounds down range tonight and the setup works great. The brake scrambles your brain a bit but with double plugs its not bad. Next upgrade will be the trigger. havent read the manual to see if these are adjustable but I run trigger tech diamonds in my other bolt guns and this feels like a million pounds as it comes out of the box. cycled some hirtenberg through it and just chewed it up. A bit of a novelty but I am digging short rifles these days.

It's adjustable, the screw is a hex head and it should be in the case. Externally adjustable, and actually quite good if you back it out a bunch.

Got mine. Maybe not as nice as the BCL mrx bison, but in .308 and some features I do like better. Can't wait to get some trigger time. This is the do it all rifle I've wanted for a long time. :D

ERile7Rh.jpg

xC1czgoh.jpg

I know, it is all about personal preference, but from what I’ve seen and tested, the 700 pcr sb is built wayyyyyyy nicer than de bison.

And in the long run, I trust the 700 more than the bison.

Not bashing on BCL here, just personal opinion.

Got mine. Maybe not as nice as the BCL mrx bison, but in .308 and some features I do like better. Can't wait to get some trigger time. This is the do it all rifle I've wanted for a long time. :D

ERile7Rh.jpg

xC1czgoh.jpg

ERile7Rh.jpg

xC1czgoh.jpg

Is that the .75" magpul cheek riser and if so does it clip to the SL stock? Magpuls description only lists the ctr and moe for that riser. Thanks

Is that the .75" magpul cheek riser and if so does it clip to the SL stock? Magpuls description only lists the ctr and moe for that riser. Thanks

I changed out the stock to an Moe. The cheek riser is actually 1.5" airsoft because magpul doesn't make anything taller than the 0.75" riser. Im contemplating switching back to the Moe sl.

Right on. Ya it looked tall. I'm not a huge fan on the SL so I will likely use a CTR. How is the stock height with that ring scope combo?

I'm heading up my local mtn in a few minutes to run my dogs taking mine with me for just in case they run into a bear.

This picture is from Nov 13/20 this is the second buck ever shot in Canada with one of these little rifles I shot the first buck ever shot with these rifles on Nov 2/20.

Here's how I decided to set mine up. Call me crazy but I love the os4x on here.

XY0R5FUh.jpg

Just need a low profile rail sometime in the future as the one that comes on this rifle seems to sit somewhat high, and I need to offset the optic moint height a bit.

Ya had to go with low rings. Still going to change the magpul stock for a precision one. Probably MDT jeleton carbine to get a little more cheekrest height.

Back
Top Bottom