Remington 700 PCR SB Shorty

I would be much more interested in a .300 blackout version of a rifle like this... the terminal velocity of the average .308 round out of a 12.5" barrel leaves a lot to be desired for anything besides plinking.

Nonetheless, I am glad that this is coming to market. I hope to see more manual-action factory SBRs make it onto the Canadian market.

300 Blackout would be optimal in that length. Regardless, .223 is still interesting. I'm also interested to know it's weight.

That makes THREE of us...please...

A QUICK question though...you say a Canadian version is coming...what does that mean? Barrel length?

No it means instead of an arm brace for Americans it will have a stock. It should look identical to the photo they provided if they use that model of stock (except bigger because that looks photoshopped too small haha).

Last edited:
I'm in...

This will so cool to hunt with in thick bush and especially when I'm riding my motorcycle.

I need one in left hand as well for my son.

I love this gun.. one question.. suggestions for cheek rest? Once you mount an optic on that it looks like you wont even get a chin weld on the stock/buffer

I love this gun.. one question.. suggestions for cheek rest? Once you mount an optic on that it looks like you wont even get a chin weld on the stock/buffer

if you use high mounts possibly. Lots of AR buffer stocks have adjustable cheek rests.

LuZKB18h.jpg

Back
Top Bottom