Remington 700 PCR SB Shorty

I’m building one. Just going to get someone to manufacture me a barrel.

Yea I'm getting one put together, a couple hundred extra to support more Canadian. Also then you choose exactly what you want for all the components.

As long as someone didn't take a regular 700 and saw off the barrel, building a rig like this would be a yes-yes. A short custom barrel would certainly be an option, as would something like a take-off XP100 barrel.

That is quite the loophole...Thank you for the clarification!
A custom build could weigh considerably less, and be a very handy rig indeed.
R.

I’m building one. Just going to get someone to manufacture me a barrel.
I want to do the same thing! Can IbI make us a barell? If not who? I'll pm you. Maybe a couple of us can get in on that pork sword chassis import?

Whats the new barrel manufacturing company in Chilliwack, BC he is the original owner of MDT stocks he would probably make barrels

27" for the 8" barrel models and 29" for the 12" barrel models. The brace model is approx 7lbs, likely due to the heavy chassis they have on it. If you put the action into an mdt lss chassis it should shave off a fair bit. TFB says the chassis alone is 3lbs and the LSS is 1.5-2lbs or so so you can shave off 1 lb by putting it into a chassis. I'll be interested to see how much my custom rifle weighs when I get it.

https://www.remington.com/handguns/700-cp

Last edited:
IRUNGUNS just posted this

Originally Posted by IRUNGUNS View Post
The RCMP has come back and said once a pistol always a pistol. We have escalated the matter and will advise once we have more to share.

Does this mean there will be a restricted version if bought from IRUNGUNS and the exact same gun will be Non Restricted if bought from a dealer that gets it from Gravel Agency ?

Back
Top Bottom