Page 23 of 36 FirstFirst ... 313151617181920212223242526272829303133 ... LastLast

Thread: Divorce agreement

Quote Originally Posted by omar416 View Post
    Exactly! Some, if not many, on this forum assume all Muslims think alike and support the Left.

Muslims are conservative by nature, but when the "Right" keeps attacking them, is there any wonder they have run to the Left?
    Glad to see, I presume by username, a like-minded Muslim. Can't believe that the original post is posted by I Run Guns. Looks really bad on them. But then again by the responses they got, I can tell the people here could care less about that remark. Anyways, not here to argue it just kind of stood out to me. The only way to make these type of people realize we are on their side is through real life interactions, no one is changing their mind over a forum post.

Quote Originally Posted by pewpew69 View Post
    Glad to see, I presume by username, a like-minded Muslim. Can't believe that the original post is posted by I Run Guns. Looks really bad on them. But then again by the responses they got, I can tell the people here could care less about that remark. Anyways, not here to argue it just kind of stood out to me. The only way to make these type of people realize we are on their side is through real life interactions, no one is changing their mind over a forum post.
    Exactly. Sounds bad, But a few have to prove what many want but haven't proven. Kind of like firearms ownership. {Flame suit on!}

Bet if you post this in French but keep the same substance, people would lose their ####...

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by pewpew69 View Post
    The original message posted, is irrationally scared of Muslims. I'm a Muslim and I just wanna own guns and live in peace in Canada, too hard for you to swallow? We both want the same thing bud
    You are entitled to have an opinion, just like IRG.
    Last edited by Nick933; 01-05-2021 at 11:54 AM. Reason: Grammar

CGN Regular Doors of Perception's Avatar
    This ia racest post and has no place in a Canadian firearms forum.

Moderators please stand up for Canadian values under our Charter of Rights and freedoms that we and our ancestors have both fought for and died for.

Irun guns must be censored!

I will never again be a patron of your company. All those who believe in freedom to follow their own path to God should take a moral stand and do the same.
    If a hammer doesn't fix it you might have an electrical problem.

Sorry. Too feebly assembled to be written by someone that managed to get into law school. Hits all the buttons though.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Doors of Perception View Post
    This ia racest post and has no place in a Canadian firearms forum.

Moderators please stand up for Canadian values under our Charter of Rights and freedoms that we and our ancestors have both fought for and died for.

Irun guns must be censored!

I will never again be a patron of your company. All those who believe in freedom to follow their own path to God should take a moral stand and do the same.
    Islam is not a race. "Canadian values" are not dictated by a charter written in 1982.

CGN Regular Doors of Perception's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick933 View Post
    Islam is not a race. "Canadian values" are not dictated by a charter written in 1982.
    What is your source. Perhaps this member should actually read the charter.

https://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/const/page-15.html

Fundamental Freedoms
    Marginal note:Fundamental freedoms

2. Everyone has the following fundamental freedoms:

(a) freedom of conscience and religion;

Perhaps the more this post gets bumped, the majority of gunnutz members who are Canadian and believe in our values enshrined in our law will see the true nature of this company and take their hard earned dollars elsewhere.

The owner of gunnutz ia a racialized Canadian, greentips should choose principal over dollars and remove irungus for violating policy.
    Last edited by Doors of Perception; 01-05-2021 at 01:05 PM.
    If a hammer doesn't fix it you might have an electrical problem.

GunNutz
    Name:  bc.jpg
Views: 201
Size:  12.5 KB

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Doors of Perception View Post
    What is your source. Perhaps this member should actually read the charter.

https://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/const/page-15.html

Fundamental Freedoms
    Marginal note:Fundamental freedoms

2. Everyone has the following fundamental freedoms:

(a) freedom of conscience and religion;
    What does citing the charter prove about my statement? It is fundamentally flawed and says nothing about what you call "Canadian values". I'm not going to continue arguing with someone who advocates censorship. Your religion is not a race. I understand your beliefs are legally protected by the charter.