Norinco 7.62x39mm 122gr FMJ 20rds red box

Tenda and G4C Sports has it in stock.

Tenda has already sold out of the 500 round cases. Ordered one a just after 2:00pm and there were 104 in stock. Just checked now, and while it still says in stock, when you try to add to cart is says sold out.

Looks like Tenda may still have some in stock at $259.99/case of 500.
Sweet, thanks. I just bought a case. Happy to know prices are back to previous more or less and not the inflated prices. Shocking that Tenda still had some at this price and that they weren't sold out. Thanks for the heads up. Hopefully more come in.

Last edited:
Sweet, thanks. I just bought a case. Happy to know prices are back to previous more or less and not the inflated prices. Shocking that Tenda still had some at this price and that they weren't sold out. Thanks for the heads up. Hopefully more come in.
I saw G4C had it up on their site a couple days before Tenda for $299.99/500. I was going to but it then but thought, nah, I will keep an eye on their stock levels while I wait to see if Tenda gets some in.

Glad I did. Saved myself $40.00.

Thanks for the heads up Gun Nuts, bought a couple cases this morning. Last night by the time I read this thread it was all sold out but more in stock today.

Back
Top Bottom