Firearms reform rumored release this week.

Finding them will be easy. This dude named mike from canmore bought up all the guns before the ban.

XHeXsnP.png

Yeah but I suspect if they really want to find them they are going to have to dredge every body of water within a 500 mile radius of his place. Damn unlucky boater that guy is....

CBC is running a story on it. Not rumour any more I think:

h t t p s://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/liberal-government-gun-control-friday-1.5549969

Where are all the guys that were chirping off about us being nicer and more polite to all the public to get more support?crickets chirping....we are going to get fkd...ya we should have been more polite..:jerkit:

CBC is running a story on it. Not rumour any more I think:

h t t p s://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/liberal-government-gun-control-friday-1.5549969

OMG!!! The CBC is suggesting the reason for banning by OIC is because the government is so busy with covid!!!!

From the article:

If enacted, the bans would be imposed through an order-in-council — a cabinet decree — not legislation, sources said. Parliament's attention is entirely on the pandemic right now. The government could still introduce gun control legislation down the line when the current limits on parliamentary work are lifted.

LOL to everyone filling out the hit list for the "NOT ATF" new member with 6 posts.

Just ask the old guys shooting skeet, they all have a huge list of guns they would like to see banned, as long as it's not their bird guns.

What about the parliamentary rule that the gov't is not allowed to conduct any business not related to it's own functioning and Covid relief? This was a rule passed when the HoC was suspended for the virus.

Where are all the guys that were chirping off about us being nicer and more polite to all the public to get more support?crickets chirping....we are going to get fkd...ya we should have been more polite..:jerkit:

All the rail and road blockades proved the the way to get any kind of action is civil disobedience.

Until I receive written notification (maybe by registered mail) that my ATT is revoked, I will continue to take my AR to the range. Until that time they can "hence forth and multiple elsewhere."

And just before the end of the amnesty period to surrender our property, hopefully we all exercise our petition to courts under Section 71... flood the legal system.

I don’t need a buyout, negotiate green cards for the restricted firearms owners. Then we could take our net worth, homes and businesses with us. I’m so over this country.

Back
Top Bottom