Is it really worth shopping at this store? TENDA

Lengthy wait before being notified some ammo I ordered was not available. Asked if I would accept brand B as substitute I said yes but received brand C that is crap in my gun. Multiple emails about this, but nothing from them. Previous order arrived with back ordered items undisclosed before shipping., about a month to get that sorted. If items are in stock no issues, if not good luck, very hit and miss.

They always come through for me. If you have the patience of a child, stay clear. If you enjoy a good deal and don’t mind waiting for your order with no communication then proceed. My stuff always arrives to my door within 1-3 weeks.

I’ve ordered online and for pickup many times, no problem. Under the current situation, any small business is going to have issues.

I purchased a bunch of bulk ammo from them about a month ago and they contacted me a few days after I ordered to let me know they were out of Milspec but I could change it to HP instead. I said yes and it arrived a week or so later. Seems normal to me.

I might shop there again when they allow in store pickup. Until then, I'm not sending them money unless I see they have the product I want in stock.

online orders are hit or miss.

their online inventory doesn't always match actual inventory.

The OP is most likely one of those lucky few who ordered something not in stock.

Just another SNAFU.

They're the best. As long as you stop in and pick up what you want.

14 days went by and my order said a label had been created.Called in a was told to call back later as she needed to talk to shipping.no call back so i phoned in later that day and said i need to know whats going on with my order?was put on hold and told they dont have my order in stock.Not to say i wont use them again in the future but ill be a little hesitant if something is urgently required thats for sure.

i've had numerous issues with different orders from them.

Purchasing in store is your best bet as their online inventory often isn't truly in stock and they drop ship from suppliers.

A friend and I asked to look at two chinese SKS rifles in person in the store, the girl working there brought out two pretty beat up ones. We asked to see any others they had and she told us they were conveniently the last two in stock. After we bought them they were still listed as in stock on their website, clearly she just couldn't be bothered.

Back
Top Bottom